Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

8 hours ago, Strike said:

Does he play on the left of the attacking midfield? Very coolly scored that late goal vs Newcastle last season. Looks a talent

nope

he would be our 10th or so left footed right side attacker

it is fucking insane

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fuck!

that may mean Samu is inbound

FUCK

It seems like a swap of sorts involving Gallagher is bound to happen.

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Who's the 20% in your opinion 

Gusto, Palmer, Estevao, Paez, Lavia although they knew he had issues before we got him and they still went ahead with it, maybe Guiu.

Just now, TheHulk said:

Gusto, Palmer, Estevao, Paez, Lavia although they knew he had issues before we got him and they still went ahead with it, maybe Guiu.

Interesting, you didn't say Enzo, I also think colwil, caicedo Jackson, nkunku, James are quality as well 

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Interesting, you didn't say Enzo, I also think colwil, caicedo Jackson, nkunku, James are quality as well 

I didn't put Caicedo and Enzo because in my book they were established players in the league/world cup. Colwill and James are from academy they didn't find them and Nkunku remains to be seen with his injury, also I'd add maybe Carney but considering the idiots added a release clause in his contract he is probably as good as gone if he has a good season.

I won't even name the second rate ones because everyone knows them and the list is massive and if we add Samu and Filip is just another 2 names to put there.

Also for anyone wondering heard rumours about Anselmino having some injury issues which could be related to the delay, not sure if true.

Edited by TheHulk

- Chelsea want £25m for Trevoh Chalobah.💷
- Alfie Gilchrist has loan options at Sheffield United and Preston.🔵
- Samu Omorodion remains a CFC target.🇪🇸

via@BenJacobs

Chalobah should be sold but £25m seems extremely low. In an era where random, unknown teenagers are going for that amount or more I feel like we should be asking around £35m for an established PL CB. One who’s only 25 and homegrown. Especially if we’re going to sell him to a club we’re competing against.

On 22/07/2024 at 08:21, Reddish-Blue said:

He won't be going Saudi league at this point in his career, he's not a 30 year old looking for a nice pay day. 

He wants to play in the UCL and stay in Europe ideally, however if PSG pull out as reported, and no other current teams in the UCL do not go for him, then I can see it. Napoli aren't fighting for him to stay as Conte wants Lukaku so they basically want to sell him and would love to sell him to the Saudis. So if he is being forced out and his choice is to stay at Napoli who aren't in Europe next season, he may well be tempted by the move.

I think PSG will still go for him. This is a tactic to get him for cheaper, but if it falls through, my money would be on Saudis.

Milinkovic-Savic is older than Osimhen, but bare in mind he left Lazio at 28 and when they qualified for the UCL which I am not sure if he has played in before to play football in Saudi.