Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Us targeting another left footed CB makes zero sense to me. Especially one for £50m+. We want to do so next summer if Badiashile is moved on, fine. But I doubt we’re selling him so it’s Colwill and him for that role. Adding a third LCB is overkill. 

On 25/06/2024 at 16:17, Pizy said:

I would hope this new wage structure means we won’t be dumb enough to give this kid silly wages like we did Sarr. Isn’t he in 100k a week or something obscene? That’s some sackable shit.

worse

£120K PW

31.2m fucking quid tossed in the shitter for wages over 5 years

e0411e907e08250d25ad67aba87296fe.png

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Unless there's some world where Lukaku could be involved in a deal for Osimhen, we should get this deal done ASAP. 

it's a no-brainer in my book

we almsot never buy the players I want and then get the sdaz when they blow up

plus the ones i say NOOOOO on we do buy and then cry like babies when they are shit

I am far from perfect, and I do make mistakes (I absolutely was not gainst Cole, BUT I never thought he would leave Citeh, so he was not on my lists at all), but on balance my targets have been better than many of the dregs we have splashed hundreds of millions on

hopefully CuCu is my reverse Timo Bakayoko

I thought he would work out and thought CuCu was madness, especially for the price

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

it's a no-brainer in my book

we almsot never buy the players I want and then get the sdaz when they blow up

plus the ones i say NOOOOO on we do buy and then cry like babies when they are shit

I am far from perfect, and I do make mistakes (I absolutely was not gainst Cole, BUT I never thought he would leave Citeh, so he was not on my lists at all), but on balance my targets have been better than many of the dregs we have splashed hundreds of millions on

hopefully CuCu is my reverse Timo Bakayoko

I thought he would work out and thought CuCu was madness, especially for the price

I won't forget your report on Kvaratskhelia when he was probably an unknown to most in the world at that time. 

Cucu's recent performances has been a huge surprise. After the way his season started off, it's amazing that he's starting for Spain as well.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Mike Maignan is a great keeper. There isn’t a better keeper we can sign 

We should do a deal with Milan swapping Broja. 

Is this your personal preference or have rumours started to circulate?

Edited by LAM09

🚨🇳🇬 Antonio Conte on Victor Osimhen: “I’m aware of his situation, I know there’s an agreement with the club so it’s a different case compared to others”. “There’s a pact between Victor and Napoli on his future and I accepted that”.

I guess this is why the Osimhen rumours have been circulating so hard, with his agent trying to drum up transfer speculation on him <> Chelsea. Napoli obviously agreed they would sell him this summer.

I wonder if as the window goes on if by playing hard ball about not being interested at the price they're quoting if they'll actually come down to the kind of territory we might be willing to do a deal at? (£50m+Lukaku?)

Edited by Mhsc