Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Lautaro Martinez agrees new Inter contract, confirms agent

https://football-italia.net/lautaro-martinez-new-inter-contract-agent/

Lautaro Martinez has agreed the terms of his new contract with Inter, confirmed his agent. ‘The club will announce it.’

The striker and captain lifted the Serie A trophy and the Supercoppa Italiana this season while wearing the armband.

Although there had been difficulties in matching the salary demands with the offer on the table, especially after Suning lost control of the club to Oaktree, but the final agreement was reached today.

Agent Alejandro Camano visited the Inter headquarters this afternoon and spoke to Sky Sport Italia as he left.

“Inter and Lautaro will decide when the moment is right, but the club will be the one to announce it,” said Camano.

“I work for the player and his decision is always very important.”

Lautaro Martinez commits to Inter future

It will probably be given out as a statement before Lautaro Martinez begins the Copa America with Argentina on June 20.

Sky Sport Italia report that the forward will earn €9m per season at Inter plus performance-related bonuses.

The forward turns 27 in August and joined Inter for €25m in the summer of 2018 from Racing Avellaneda.

He was Capocannoniere this season with 24 Serie A goals in 33 games.

9 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

They just bought most of these players. Mainoo should get some serious attention if true. 

It says that group are exceptions, everyone else is open for sale. Hilarious Mason Mount isn't on the list, I bet he's gutted. Terrible for his PR.

50 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

It says that group are exceptions, everyone else is open for sale. Hilarious Mason Mount isn't on the list, I bet he's gutted. Terrible for his PR.

Dammit man!! 😂 I deleted that 20 seconds after hitting post because I realized they were the exclusions. You and you fast fingers hitting reply!😂😂

Good catch on Mase not on the list!

9 hours ago, Strike said:

In 2026 we'll have Palmer, Noni, Omari, Paez, Angelo, Estevao and (Olise) - competing for the RW spot. 

Omari and Angelo will be sold by then. Omari already potentially on his way out this window.

5 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Yeah, was afraid this might happen.

Arsenal - Not a chance. He'd be Saka's understudy. 

Bayern - Reliable reports say Olise wants to stay in England. 

Newcastle - Zero chance. No European football and they have to sell this summer so will presumably be weaker heading into next season. 

United - Won't happen. Ratcliffe penny pincher. They bid less than 40m for Branthwaite when Everton were asking for 70m. 

It only leaves City really. 

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Dammit man!! 😂 I deleted that 20 seconds after hitting post because I realized they were the exclusions. You and you fast fingers hitting reply!😂😂

Good catch on Mase not on the list!

Sorry bro I've always been a 20 second man, what can I say?

3 minutes ago, milka said:

Musiala and Wirtz are level players that we should to speak about Chelsea not Duran or brazilian unknown wonderkids .

And they probably would be if we weren’t already well stocked in that #10 area with Nkunku & Palmer.

Both Musiala and Wirtz are probably the next £100m players when/if they move. Musiala is probably impossible for anyone other than Real Madrid when his contract runs down a bit. Wirtz we would probably be after if we had room for him. Fits the Clearlake blueprint.