Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Reading that Broja wouldn't mind Saudi, if so, sounds like someone who knows their knee is gone. Sad as he was rapid once upon a time, same as CHO, both lost their speed with injuries.

Maresca now is like getting Sarri from Empoli after promotion which Napoli did. And similar football. 

Also if he likes ball playing GK that should put Kepa ahead of Petrovic and Sanchez. 

37 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Maresca now is like getting Sarri from Empoli after promotion which Napoli did. And similar football. 

Also if he likes ball playing GK that should put Kepa ahead of Petrovic and Sanchez. 

we need to offload kepa and sanchez

This buy high sell low transfer policy is killing me. Selling Trev when he has ages left on his contract and his stock is at an all time low is just stupid even if he were not good enough. At the same time buying perma injured players in the same position for record breaking fees. How are these guys millionaires? Football brains aside their business plan has been an absolute shitshow so far.

I like these attempts at value for money signings but neither Tosin nor cauliflower are better cbs than trev so why the hassle 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

neither Tosin nor cauliflower are better cbs than trev so why the hassle 

Maybe Tosin isnt better than Trev but he definitely isnt worse either, so getting him for free and selling Trev for some millions seems smart from a business point of view. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

This buy high sell low transfer policy is killing me. Selling Trev when he has ages left on his contract and his stock is at an all time low is just stupid even if he were not good enough. At the same time buying perma injured players in the same position for record breaking fees. How are these guys millionaires? Football brains aside their business plan has been an absolute shitshow so far.

I like these attempts at value for money signings but neither Tosin nor cauliflower are better cbs than trev so why the hassle 

We could actually keep Chalobah. His contract extension has him hold a lot of cards and I am not sure if the reports we want to sell him are that true. 

It's Gallagher I think is gone given he has 1 year left. 

32 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We could actually keep Chalobah. His contract extension has him hold a lot of cards and I am not sure if the reports we want to sell him are that true. 

It's Gallagher I think is gone given he has 1 year left. 

one of them I think will staay. Sell both it is too much risk but would break my heart see gallagher in other club

Idk... I see him as a future captain

20 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Yesterday I read here how people don't want Sesko. Now we want him because Arsenal is close?

I've wanted him for months now, he is the best option from the ones available.

I think it’s smart not to go for another 80-100m range striker like Osimhen. It’s just too risky for a striker in particular who can take who knows how long to adjust to a brand new team and brand new league. And although I think his physique would suit the PL, from a technical POV I’m not 100% certain he’s a superstar if he joins us. And for the kind of money it would take you want certainty. Another mega expensive, Lukaku level flop of a striker would set us back years and years with the new financial rules.

Sesko I’m not fussed about either. Rather Arse get him than Gyokeres or Isak.

The ideal striker profile we should be after is someone who offers a similar skill set and work rate that Nico Jackson does but with much more clinical finishing. Who that is I have no idea.