Werner Practically Done
Tagliafico
one from Sancho or Havertz
Ake
Xavier Mbuyamba Free transfer
Angel Gomes free transfer
Lamare Bogarde
possibly Nick Pope

Lampard wants an IV with left foot Best option Romagnioli unrealistic (Raiola and not available) Pau Torres and Mohammed Salisu unfortunately do not convince me enough at the moment.

Gabriel Magalhães would also be an option but is too slow for me and is almost certainly with Everton in summer.

Best option for me Nathan Ake has known Chelsea for a long time and is of a good age Chelsea could include Drinkwater in the deal and lend Ampadu a season to you

Departures for me:
Zouma
Tomori on loan
Emerson
Alonso
Barkley
Jorginho
Batshuayi
Pedro Free
Willian Free
Giroud only if someone comes from Havertz or Sancho.

Chelsea on Fire

20 minutes ago, mkh said:

Traum Sommerfenster von Marina Abramovich Cech & Lampard

Ziyech Done
Werner Praktisch Done
Tagliafico
von Sancho oder Havertz
Ake
Xavier Mbuyamba Free
Angel Gomes Free
Lamare Bogarde
möglicherweise Nick Pope

Lampard will eine Infusion mit linkem Fuß Beste Option Romagnioli unrealistisch (Raiola und nicht verfügbar) Pau Torres und Mohammed Salisu überzeugen mich im Moment leider nicht genug.

Gabriel Magalhães wäre ebenfalls eine Option, ist aber zu langsam für mich und ist mit ziemlicher Sicherheit im Sommer bei Everton.

Beste Option für mich Nathan Ake kennt Chelsea schon lange und ist in einem guten Alter. Chelsea könnte Drinkwater in den Deal einbeziehen und Ampadu eine Saison für Sie leihen

Abfahrten für mich:
Zouma
Tomori ausgeliehen
Emerson
Alonso
Barkley
Jorginho
Batshuayi
Pedro Free
Willian Free
Giroud nur, wenn jemand aus Havertz oder Sancho kommt.

Chelsea in Flammen

You need to post in English

2 hours ago, King Kante said:

RE: Gabriel, when I have seen him I would say he was better on the ball than Cahill (kind of implied in the Brazilian Cahill part), however he, for me at least displays quite a few of the same traits: 

1) Strong in the air (we really need this tbf) 

2) Slow for a modern day CB 

3) Back peddles when confronted by the fast/tricky player (this was the thing that annoyed me most with Cahill) 

4) Will go long unless there is an easy short pass.

Tbh, with Gabriel, I think he is a good player, he just isn't one where I go 'wow, he is going to come in and be our new undisputed CB1'. 

Like you, I am a big fan of Romagnoli and reckon he would be a massive boon for us. However, like you say his agent is a c**t and the bigger problem in my opinion is that he seems to me to be one of those Italian's that wants to stay in Italy. 

As for the younger ones you list, I'll take your word for them as I haven't seen them or only seen very little. However, the worry is how much time they would need to adapt and are they experienced enough to push us forward. For me the only CB under 22 I would be willing to go for is De Ligt as he has played a lot of football, has experience of being a Captain and whilst not setting Italy alight, I think that is partly due to him not being as suited to that league as he would the PL (only issue I would have with him is his speed which is average.) 

fair enough

cheers

I so hope we go all out for Romagnoli, due to AC Milan being in tatters financially

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fair enough

cheers

I so hope we go all out for Romagnoli, due to AC Milan being in tatters financially

Yeah, Romagnoli is probably the one that is best fit. Let's hope Granny can pull some magic. However, like you I am also a bit of a Granny sceptic in that I think she is fine at buying players with buy outs (or gentleman agreements), not so great at when she has to negotiate and I really cannot see her willing to deal with Ranola. 

With Kai Havertz not in the squad today, it is believed that he is talking with his agents about a possible transfer. Chelsea most interested right now. No muscular injury.
I don't think that is the case. Kai Havertz injured himself in his last match, he probably is still injured

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

With Kai Havertz not in the squad today, it is believed that he is talking with his agents about a possible transfer. Chelsea most interested right now. No muscular injury.

Yeah, I saw this. If we pull Harvetz off this week to go alongside Werner, the internet is going to break. 

That said, if we do get it done, I hope we have some buyers for the likes of Barkley, Baka, Batsh*t etc lined up otherwise we are going to have a squad size of 35+ next year. 

I don't think that is the case. Kai Havertz injured himself in his last match, he probably is still injured

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Thanks. I cant allow people to get my Hopes up

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk