Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

We bought an injured player lol

We really need two midfilders so i see Lavia and Caicedo joining and one of Conor/chuki loan or sell

Especially now if we are not in the market for Nkunku type of player

6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Who knows they did just receive best part of £50 odd mill for Henderson and Fabinho so could they throw that on top of the £40, 42, 45m they've bid for Lavia over last few weeks? 

Hopefully not but if they do then I’m afraid to say the footballing people have to take a look at themselves. The amount of players we’ve bought for Strasbourg, could have easily spent £20m less and put it towards Caicedo deal a month ago.

In fact after we balanced the books and offloaded all of the players we didn’t want/didn’t need, why wasn’t Caicedo signing our first priority? Particularly when City, Arsenal and United were in for Rice? Did we think we could strong arm Brighton into a cheap deal months after they rejected £70m and the kid signed a new deal? 

Confirmed no bid from Liverpool by Ben Jacobs, they like Caicedo but the price is too much

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Law is arguably the most reliable on Chelsea matters. He doesn’t just run to Twitter and report bullshit. If he’s saying it then he must have heard from someone super reliable.

He is the least reliable by far. Hasn't known anything since the takeover, aside from what Mount's camp tell him

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We outbid them for Lavia and they outbid us for Caicedo- This is simply a game of tactical moves- I can bid for a Ferrari this afternoon, doesn't mean I have the cash or it will get accepted

Hope we sign both Caicedo and Lavia, fucking Scouse trashes.

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We outbid them for Lavia and they outbid us for Caicedo- This is simply a game of tactical moves- I can bid for a Ferrari this afternoon, doesn't mean I have the cash or it will get accepted

we are in the stronger position. We can afford both if we want Liverpool can only afford one, most probably only Lavia. If there even is  a liverpool bid for Caicedo we have a free run at lavia. As long as there isn’t we can just wait and till pool show their cards.