Cb2 - Romagnali/Tomori
Lb - Telles/Azpi/Maathsen
Cm1 - Rice/Gilmour
Cm2 - Kovacic/Rlc
Amf - Werner/Mount/Gallagher
Lw - Sancho/Hudson Odoi
Rw - Ziyech/Pulisic
St - Tammy/Giroud/Broja

Couple of players who fill in multiple positions like werner, Ziyech, Azpi and Rice makes this a heck of a squad

Just a pipe dream not even 20% of this is gonna happen i am sure

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Buy - 375mn
Werner - 60mn
Sancho - 130mn
Romagnali - 50mn
Donnarumma - 50mn
Telles - 35mn
Rice - 50mn

Sell - 375mn
Bakayoko - 35mn
Alonso - 30mn
Emerson - 25mn
Kepa - 50mn
Jorginho - 60mn
Kante - 70mn
Pasalic - 15mn
Moses - 10mn
Batshuayi - 30mn
Zouma - 30mn
Barkley - 20mn

0 net spend and we end up making a crazy squad
Can do this over a 2 year period so less focus on just 1 window

Gk - Donnarumma/Blackman/Caballero
Rb - Reece/Azpi
Cb1 - Rudiger/Christeansen
Cb2 - Romagnali/Tomori
Cm1 - Rice/Gilmour
Cm2 - Kovacic/Rlc
Lw - Sancho/Hudson Odoi
Rw - Ziyech/Pulisic
St - Tammy/Giroud/Broja

Couple of players who fill in multiple positions like werner, Ziyech, Azpi and Rice makes this a heck of a squad

Stop with the Fifa 20 career mode transfers nonsense. 

It's a very real situation everyone is experiencing right now and it's foolish to not expect the whole football world suffer somewhat, including ourselves.

We've already signed Ziyech which I think will prove to still be a great value signing, and if we can bring in a top quality left back and striker this next window also, I'd be pretty happy with that considering the circumstances.

Anything else I think should be considered a bonus.

As a side note though there may be clubs across the continent willing to sell players at a discount price depending on their finances and if we are in a position of strength we may well be able to take advantage of this. Particularly if we're prepared to pay more or all of the fee up front which will help clubs much more in the short term.

8 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

It's a very real situation everyone is experiencing right now and it's foolish to not expect the whole football world suffer somewhat, including ourselves.

We've already signed Ziyech which I think will prove to still be a great value signing, and if we can bring in a top quality left back and striker this next window also, I'd be pretty happy with that considering the circumstances.

Anything else I think should be considered a bonus.

As a side note though there may be clubs across the continent willing to sell players at a discount price depending on their finances and if we are in a position of strength we may well be able to take advantage of this. Particularly if we're prepared to pay more or all of the fee up front which will help clubs much more in the short term.

We should be in theory able to do that. Thanks in part to no transfer window for one season.....Well we did spend on Pulisic, Kovavic and Ziyech. But we should still have some money left. 

We shall see once the transfer window opens. 

20 hours ago, shrenshah said:

Buy - 375mn
Werner - 60mn
Sancho - 130mn
Romagnali - 50mn
Donnarumma - 50mn
Telles - 35mn
Rice - 50mn

Sell - 375mn
Bakayoko - 35mn
Alonso - 30mn
Emerson - 25mn
Kepa - 50mn
Jorginho - 60mn
Kante - 70mn
Pasalic - 15mn
Moses - 10mn
Batshuayi - 30mn
Zouma - 30mn
Barkley - 20mn

0 net spend and we end up making a crazy squad
Can do this over a 2 year period so less focus on just 1 window

Gk - Donnarumma/Blackman/Caballero
Rb - Reece/Azpi
Cb1 - Rudiger/Christeansen
Cb2 - Romagnali/Tomori
Cm1 - Rice/Gilmour
Cm2 - Kovacic/Rlc
Lw - Sancho/Hudson Odoi
Rw - Ziyech/Pulisic
St - Tammy/Giroud/Broja

unless COVID-19 has a massive price-lowering effect, some of those prices are way off (plus you list two players with the vermin Raiola as an agent, Donnarumma and Romagnoli) and Werner is NOT coming here, he si going to the scouse cunts.

my comments are based off pre COVID valuations

Werner - 60mn <<< is not coming here
Sancho - 130mn << close to correct
Romagnoli - 50mn Raiola plus he will cost £80m, I love him for years, always near or at the top of my CB want list, but when he signed with Mino, my heart broke
Donnarumma - 50mn  Raiola plus he wants to stay in Italy (Juve at the top of the list, and they want him badly) your price is fair, as his contract expires in 2021, I think he could cost less now
Telles - 35mn his release clause is close to this (the pound has fallen recently against the euro, so this is correct)
Rice - 50mn <  he will cost £70-80m I fear (I also want him as I think he will end up a starting CB for us)

Bakayoko - 35mn << I think we will end up being lucky to get £25-30m for him, 
Alonso - 30mn << I personally think this is fair, but I doubt the Italian teams can afford it now (he turns 30 this coming season,in December) fuck Marina turning down £45m form Real in summer 2018
Emerson - 25mn << I agree here, but COVID may fuck us
Kepa - 50mn <<< zero chance we get this much for him atm (plus we have to eat part of his huge £10m per year salary) I expect us to take an overall £65m or so lose on him IF he doesn't rebond and we sell
Jorginho - 60mn I think he will end up (if we sell) be lucky to get £45m or so, mabe 50m (COVID)
Kante - 70mn  supposedly our asking price is only 70m EUROS (£62m), which is criminal if we sell him for that low
Pasalic - 15mn <<< Atalanta (pre COVID, which DECIMATED their area of Italy) say they were 100% going to exercise his £13m option to buy, who knows now
Moses - 10mn I wish we could get this, but doubtful
Batshuayi - 30mn << we will be lucky to get this, Marina can fuck off turning down £35m, and demanding £45m
Zouma - 30mn <  I think (pre covid) £40m was more in order
Barkley - 20mn < I think we can (again pre covid) get £30m

Serie A’s rising stars – Gianluigi Donnarumma: Even aged 8, his future was clear

https://theathletic.com/1751747/2020/04/17/serie-a-rising-stars-gianluigi-donnarumma-ac-milan-inter-milan/

image-5-1024x683.png

In October, it’ll be five years since Gianluigi Donnarumma made his Serie A debut.

Allow that to sink in for a moment. He has already been around so long you’d be forgiven for wondering why he is even appearing in a series on the league’s best young talent. But if anyone needs reminding how old Donnarumma is, look no further than the back of his oversized jersey; he picked No 99 for the simple reason — it’s the year he was born.

Nobody in the last quarter of a century, not even Antonio Cassano, has clocked up 150 Serie A appearances so early in their career and if this paused season resumes Donnarumma is likely to have played his 200th game in all competitions by the time it concludes. Opta make him the most experienced 21-year-old in Europe’s top five leagues. To seasoned Calcio watchers, where that experience was acquired gives those numbers added weight.

Sitting down with Massimiliano Allegri in December, the former AC Milan and Juventus coach told me: “Playing for clubs like Cagliari, Sassuolo and Chievo and playing at San Siro are two different things. There are levels. San Siro’s different. The shirt can weigh you down, it’s heavier. It doesn’t fit some players. They can’t fill it out. If you put a goalkeeper who has done well for a mid-table team in goal for a big club, the goal can look as big as the pitch, their shirt hangs off them and touches the floor. Move a keeper from one stadium to another and it’s as if they become a different person.”

When ‘Gigio’ stepped out under San Siro’s rings of seats and iconic red girders for the first time as a 16-year-old — the youngest goalkeeper to debut in Serie A since the long-forgotten Gianluca Pacchiarotti for Pescara in 1980 — the jersey fit perfectly. His hands did not shake, his legs refused to tremble.

He made playing at the Meazza look like playing in his own backyard.

How Napoli’s academy isn’t the best in Italy remains something of a mystery.

The Bay Area is a hotbed of talent and yet the only local lad to firmly establish himself in the first team at the San Paolo in recent memory is Lorenzo Insigne. Yet, Luca Toni aside, all the Italian winners of the Capocannoniere as Serie A’s top scorer over the last decade hail from that particular neck of the woods; Antonio Di Natale, Ciro Immobile and Fabio Quagliarella. Perhaps it shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise then that, as well as great strikers, the Campania region also produces top goalkeepers.

ASD Club Napoli in the Castellammare di Stabia district calls itself the “School of Champions”, and with ample justification.

Donnarumma isn’t the last wonderkid to come through here. In December, Sebastiano Esposito became the youngest player to score a Serie A goal for Inter Milan in more than 60 years. Seba and his older brother Salvatore, who pulls the strings in midfield for second division Chievo, both learned the rudiments of the game with Club Napoli, even though the soccer school’s reputation is built on bringing through shot-stoppers.

“Football is in our DNA in Castellammare,” Donnarumma’s first coach, Angelo Panariello, tells The Athletic. “I never get tired talking about Big Gigio.”

The framed shirts in the club’s offices are more important than any of the trophies lining the shelves around them.

There’s Gennaro Iezzo’s jersey. He was the goalkeeper between the sticks when Napoli returned to Serie A in 2007. Also on proud display is the name and number of Antonio Mirante, Roma’s current back-up goalie who, over the years, has received 10 call-ups to the national team. Donnarumma’s older brother and fellow goalkeeper Antonio also makes the wall of fame. He was first brought to Club Napoli by their uncle Enrico Alfano, a pro shot-stopper himself with local club Juve Stabia.

“Antonio was eight or nine, I don’t remember exactly,” the club’s president, Ciro Amore, told Milan TV. “They started training him up and got him to a certain level. As Antonio kept playing for us, Gigio started coming to the ground. He must have been around four and immediately got started playing football.”

Club Napoli’s renown for spotting and developing goalkeepers owes everything to Ernesto Ferraro. A legend in those parts, he played in goal for Ascoli in the third division, often using his spare time to pass on the tricks of the trade to the club’s youngsters. One of them, Massimo Cacciatori, received an offer from Inter on the back of Ferraro’s goalkeeping seminars. Ferraro classed him as his first success story. Donnarumma must rank as his last but greatest of all.

“More than a goalkeeping coach, Ernesto was a maestro,” Panariello says. “I think it must be some sort of a record to develop four goalkeepers who all went onto play in Serie A.”

As you can imagine, word quickly spread about Club Napoli’s uncanny ability for transforming kids into top-flight goalkeepers. So one day in 2007, Il Mattino, the oldest newspaper in Naples, sent a reporter to find out what the secrets were behind such a prolific talent factory. Ferraro didn’t let on too much but he tipped the reporter off about his latest protege. “People will think I’m crazy but Gigio will be the best of all.” Donnarumma was eight years old at the time but Ferraro was in no doubt. “He’s got what it takes to become a great keeper.”

Image-from-iOS-1-4-e1587126798492.jpg

“Ernesto never got carried away about anyone,” Panariello adds, “Not Mirante, not Iezzo. But he always used to say to me, ‘Angelo, Gianluigi will play in Serie A.’ I used to say, ‘Ernesto how can you be so sure?’ And he’d reply, ‘Because when I show him something, I don’t need to show him again. He already understands. He loves to train too. Gigio never tires.’ Being taller than the other lads, he played with the year above. Always a year or two up. He used to play Saturday, Sunday morning, Sunday afternoon.”

Inter thought they had Donnarumma. The basis of an agreement was in place to sign the 14-year-old. “It was almost done,” the player later told Sky TV. Deep down though, he knew wearing blue and black would have felt strange. Gigio grew up a Milan fan and his passion for Inter’s city rivals only increased after his brother Antonio joined them in 2006. Shirts and other Milan apparel used to come through the post; gifts from his older sibling.

The boys’ father, Alfonso, met Milan to discuss Antonio’s future just a matter of days after holding talks with Inter about Gigio. All of a sudden, Gigio’s destiny changed. “We already had a deal with Inter,” Panariello recalls, “Then in the space of a few days [Milan’s then-chief executive Adriano] Galliani started showing an interest and the boy went to Milan. From signing Antonio, Galliani already knew the parents. And he wasn’t going to let an opportunity like that slip away.”

“Donnarumma was so close to Inter, less than a step away,” Galliani recollected, with a smile like a Cheshire Cat.” We went down to see him and snatched him out from under the Nerazzurri.”

WhatsApp-Image-2020-04-16-at-15.51.46-e1587127231452.jpeg

Who would have thought that three years later the kid would already be Milan’s starting goalkeeper, let alone be starring in the Italian Super Cup, saving a Paulo Dybala shootout penalty against Juventus to help win the last trophy of the Silvio Berlusconi era?

The day before their home game against Sassuolo in October 2015, Milan’s coach Sinisa Mihajlovic wished to talk to Donnarumma.

“He gave me this long speech [before training], explaining everything to me and said I’d be playing on Sunday,” Donnarumma, then 16, told Sky. “It was emotional to begin with. He asked me if I was afraid and I immediately told him, ‘No’. But the Mister already knew he could count on me.” It was a last roll of the dice from Mihajlovic.

“I got emotional watching him make his debut in Serie A,” Panariello says. “It was such a big game because Milan-Sassuolo was fundamental for Mihajlovic. If he lost, he probably would have been sacked. But he had the courage to give this kid a chance.” 

Diego Lopez, the incumbent goalkeeper, had impressed the season before having arrived on a free after starting 36 of the 38 league games in Carlo Ancelotti’s first year as Real Madrid coach.

“During the week [leading up to Donnarumma’s debut] Berlusconi came to Milanello [the training ground] twice to persuade me to play Diego Lopez,” Mihajlovic recalled in Il Corriere della Sera. “I told him he had two options: He could sack me and put Lopez in goal or keep me and see Donnarumma play instead. He kept me.”

Not for long though.

Mihajlovic, to whom Donnarumma will forever be grateful, got the boot in the April.

The churn at Milan over the course of the young goalkeeper’s short career is nothing short of astonishing.

Three presidents. Five permanent managers. Two changes of goalkeeper coach. As if the scrutiny wasn’t enough already with media and fans alike rushing to anoint any young goalkeeper with an ounce of promise the new Gianluigi Buffon — anyone remember Simone Scuffet? — the environment at Milan has not been the stablest, nor for the feint of heart.

Donnarumma has had to grow up fast. His agent, Mino Raiola, has repeatedly expressed doubts about whether Milan is the best club for him and combative and tense contract negotiations in 2017 took a toll.

Donnarumma was showered in fake money, tossed up from behind the goal, when he played for Italy against Denmark at the Under-21 Euros that summer. Although Donnarumma kept his word and signed until 2021, his reported €5.5 million a year salary, the re-signing of his brother Antonio from Greece’s Asteras Tripolis and clashes between Raiola and then sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli turned an element of the club’s supporters against him.

In December of that year, provoked by reports Raiola wanted the new contract annulled, the ultras unfurled a banner telling Donnarumma and his “parasite” brother their patience was finished and that the pair of them should leave.

It reduced Donnarumma to tears. His form suffered and for a while it was fair to wonder whether he’d recover the poise that, along with his incredible physical attributes, make him such a phenomenal prospect.

In hindsight, we needn’t have worried.

As a panelist at a book launch last September, Milan’s then-chief football officer Zvonimir Boban was asked whether Donnarumma could fill a perceived leadership deficit at the club.

“I think he already is,” Boban said. “Over the summer when all these agents want to tell you how to think about football, I understood Gianluigi is that guy. He’s got a lot of passion, he’s Milan through-and-through. Regardless of his age, he’s got a lot of influence in the dressing room.”

For someone still in his early 20s, Donnarumma sure has been through a lot. His character has been stress-tested and he’s stronger for it. “I was timid to start off with,” he told Undici magazine. “Everyone was older than me. It was hard. Now I’m one of the guys who has been here the longest. I know I’ve got a big role to play. I make myself heard.”

As Milan laboured under Marco Giampaolo at the beginning of this season, losing four of their first six games, Donnarumma shone. An opening-day defeat away to Udinese would have been worse without him turning a point-blank shot from Kevin Lasagna over the bar. The save he made on Brescia’s Stefano Sabelli a week later, clawing a wicked deflection away from the top corner, proved crucial in helping an otherwise anaemic Milan get their first win of the campaign.

It’s not just his size and reflexes that catch the eye. Donnarumma’s distribution has also improved in the last two years, a consequence of training with back-up, former Liverpool favourite and now Aston Villa loanee Pepe Reina.

StatsBomb data places him third in positive outcomes (defined as all free kicks earned in the attacking half, corner kicks earned, shots attempted, and penalties earned within the 20 seconds after a goalkeeper’s pass). They also make him the most aggressive keeper in Serie A when coming for crosses — using all his 6ft 5in frame — and racing off his line. Maybe he’s too aggressive at times, as we saw against Cagliari and Udinese when Donnarumma hared out of his area toward the left sideline. While he got away with it once, recovering his positioning to bat away Nahitan Nandez’s lob, Jens Stryger Larsen ensured he wasn’t so lucky the second time.

unnamed.gif

Milan’s defence can leave him exposed. Left-back and second-top-scorer Theo Hernandez’s tendency to push forward and give up space for opponents to exploit behind him has repercussions, pulling Donnarumma or the centre-backs out of position. The personnel playing in front of Donnarumma hasn’t been consistent either. The system changed when Stefano Pioli replaced Giampaolo in October, as did the configuration of the midfield, and Alessio Romagnoli has had a trio of different centre-back partners too. As such, it is no shock to discover the xG per shot Milan are conceding ranks sixth-worst in the league.

Donnarumma is meeting expectation but he isn’t the finished article yet. As Asmir Begovic, signed on loan from Bournemouth in January as back-up, says: “He’s a phenomenal keeper and has a chance to be the best in the world for many years.” Donnarumma is humble enough to admit he’s still learning. While there’s a strong case to be made for Torino veteran Salvatore Sirigu to be recognised as the best Italian goalkeeper of the last couple of years, there’s no debate as to who has the higher ceiling.

The youngest goalkeeper to debut for Italy in 104 years, Donnarumma succeeded Buffon and already has 16 caps. He represents the national team’s present and its future.

Panariello still gets goosebumps whenever a Milan game comes on TV. “How is it possible this kid we used to pick up and take to training made it to such a high level? How is it possible?”

Werner replacement

Rashica: His next club is RB Leipzig

https://www.weser-kurier.de/werder/werder-bundesliga_artikel,-rashica-sein-naechster-klub-ist-rb-leipzig-_arid,1908719.html

Jean-Julien Beer 04/17/2020 10 comments

Many well-known clubs have been campaigning for Milot Rashica in recent months. Clubs from England too. But Werder's top striker remains in the Bundesliga. His move to RB Leipzig is imminent.

A special goal: Milot Rashica, here with Maximilian Eggestein, scored for Werder against RB Leipzig in May 2019.

A special goal: Milot Rashica, here with Maximilian Eggestein, scored for Werder against RB Leipzig in May 2019. (north photo)

How meticulously the specialists of the top Bundesliga club RB Leipzig are following Bremen player Milot Rashica was demonstrated a year ago. In a telephone call with the WESER-KURIER, the then Leipzig coach and sports director Ralf Rangnick rattled down the footballing and physical advantages, but also the individual tactical deficits of the Werder attacker, as if he were reading aloud from a scouting analysis. But at that time Rangnick was not sitting in front of the data on Rashica, but was able to say all of this out of his head in detail. It was clear, said Leipzig's mastermind Rangnick in May 2019, "that we have such a player on our radar".

Rangnick also made it clear that young and viable players like Rashica, then only 22 years old, not only look at the then seven back goals, but also at things like his backward movement, individual paths or tactical discipline. That was why it was clear that the conversation could be understood at the time that Rashica was not yet a player for a club like RB Leipzig, because it might be a good thing if the attacker continued his very steep learning curve at Werder for another season - in order to really reach the top one day at the top clubs.

Today Baumann is happy about it

Werder's sporting director Frank Baumann was relieved in those weeks around the 2019 season finale that RB Leipzig had not yet made an offer for the fast Werder attacker. After all, Baumann and his head coach Florian Kohfeldt didn't want to lose another regular after Max Kruse, but wanted to keep the squad together, with Rashica as the key figure.

Today, almost a year later, things are different. Rashica has added ten more competitive goals and five assists to its statistics so far this season, including very impressive hits against the top German clubs Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen. Rangnick is no longer a trainer in Leipzig, but still pulls a lot of strings in the background. And Baumann would now be a very happy manager if a club paid the transfer, which was anchored in Rashica's contract for the summer: about 38 million euros. Even if Rashica's advisor, the player himself and his ex-club Vitesse Arnheim participate in this sum, Werder would be enough to wipe a sweat bead off his forehead in times of the corona crisis.

Nagelsmann absolutely wants the player

The Werder bosses at Osterdeich can lay out the handkerchiefs for this. As the WESER-KURIER learned from a safe source in the Werder environment, Rashica is now facing a million-dollar move to RB. The discussions between the decision-makers in Leipzig and the management of the player are so advanced that an official announcement of this transfer may be expected even this month.

It is no longer likely that other interested clubs can still successfully position themselves and prevent this transfer because RB coach Julian Nagelsmann absolutely wants the Bremen striker on his team and personally convinced the player to work together. Since then Rashica should also be clear that a move to Liverpool, which is also interested, could come too soon for him. In Leipzig, the striker can count on large game shares in the Champions League, but in Jürgen Klopp's world-class squad in Liverpool he would only be significantly less minutes safe if he were realistic.

RB is a good customer in times of crisis

For Werder, RB Leipzig is also a very welcome customer because, thanks to the millions from the Red Bull empire, the club is a reliable business partner even in times of the Corona crisis, and is serious about a transfer with a total volume of almost EUR 40 million and can process early. This brings Werder valuable planning security in what is probably the most difficult economic crisis in the history of the club and also helps to secure liquidity. Leipzig, in turn, would like to oblige the player at an early stage in order to take him off the market. In this case, it doesn't seem to matter whether Werder will continue to play in the Bundesliga or only in the second division. Other clubs had speculated on getting Rashica cheaper in the event of a relegation in Bremen.

Another point is crucial in the Leipzig transfer plans with Rashica: Namely, that the club loses national team player Timo Werner, whether to Bayern or to Liverpool. Media reports appeared on Friday, according to which Chelsea FC is now interested in Werner. Egel where to: Werner's sale brings RB Leipzig a high transfer fee - and Rashica almost certainly a regular place in the Nagelsmann team.

There are only winners

When changing from Rashica there will only be winners: Werder Bremen, who will receive the hoped-for transfer fee. RB Leipzig, which gets its dream player. And Milot Rashica, who continues to advance his career consistently and in sensible steps, thanks to his level-headed consultant Altin Lala, who in January 2018 had already chosen Werder Bremen as a suitable next step for his highly talented client. As you know today, it was a good plan.

In addition to RB Leipzig and Liverpool, FC Southampton was one of the interested clubs early on, FC Bayern and Borussia Dortmund at least knocked out the change modalities. In Dortmund, Rashica was on an extended list, but was never the trainer's preferred candidate. The situation in Leipzig is different: Nagelsmann still sees plenty of potential in 23-year-old Rashica, which he now wants to tease out of the fast and powerful attacker on the European stage.

posts where I mentioned him

CAS Rules Clubs Must Pay Sell-On Fee for Transfers With Release Clause Activated

https://www.si.com/soccer/2020/04/16/cas-ruling-transfers-sell-on-fees-release-clause-clement-lenglet

GENEVA (AP) — In a case involving France defender Clément Lenglet, the Court of Arbitration for Sport ruled Thursday that soccer clubs must pay a sell-on fee when transferring a player whose release clause was activated.

The CAS judgment awarded French club Nancy more than 3.7 million euros ($4 million) it was due from Sevilla for the Spanish club’s sale of Lenglet to Barcelona in 2018.

The CAS verdict upheld a FIFA ruling last year.

The court’s judgment came 10 years after a similar dispute in which a French club failed to get a sell-on fee when its former player subsequently left Sevilla to join Barcelona.

In the Lenglet case, Nancy said it sold him to Sevilla for 5 million euros ($5.4 million) in January 2017 with a clause to get 12% of the profit from a future sale. Barcelona activated a release clause in Lenglet’s contract to buy him for 35 million euros ($38.1 million) after 18 months at Sevilla.

Sevilla refused to pay Nancy, arguing Lenglet’s move to Barcelona was technically a release of the player rather than a transfer.

“The CAS panel confirmed that it was the real and common intention of the parties to transfer Clément Lenglet,” the court said in a statement.

Sevilla lost the Lenglet case after having won a previous dispute involving French club Lens and Mali midfielder Seydou Keita.

Keita joined Barcelona in 2008 after terminating his contract with Sevilla. A CAS panel in 201O said Keita’s former club was not entitled to a share of the 14 million euros ($15.2 million) indemnity that Barcelona agreed to pay Sevilla.

Chelsea target Jadon Sancho's Manchester United demand as Premier League plans now clear

The latest news in your Chelsea morning digest as target Jadon Sancho has a demand for Manchester United and the Premier League's latest plans

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/chelsea-transfer-sancho-manchester-united-18110793

0_JS207901977.jpg

Chelsea target Sancho issues United demand

Jadon Sancho’s mooted move to Manchester United is dependent on the Premier League club’s ability to guarantee Champions League football.

Chelsea target Sancho has been heavily linked with a move to United, but The Athletic claim the 20-year-old winger is ready to snub an Old Trafford switch if they fail to qualify for Europe’s leading club competition.

United are currently three points behind fourth-placed Chelsea in the race for Champions League qualification.

Liverpool, Manchester City (who Sancho left for Dortmund), Real Madrid and Barcelona are also credited with an interest in the England international, who would reportedly cost at least £100m.

Sancho has been a hit for Dortmund since joining from City in 2017, with 17 goals and 19 assists this season.

Blues could be affected by Spanish TV deals

Chelsea are set to be impacted by the collapsed television deals in Spain with broadcasters struggling to pay clubs due to the economic downturn as a result of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

As per the Daily Mail, this development could adversely affect Chelsea, who are expecting transfer instalments from Real Madrid following Eden Hazard’s £90m move to the Spanish capital in 2019.

snip

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea target Jadon Sancho's Manchester United demand as Premier League plans now clear

The latest news in your Chelsea morning digest as target Jadon Sancho has a demand for Manchester United and the Premier League's latest plans

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/chelsea-transfer-sancho-manchester-united-18110793

0_JS207901977.jpg

Chelsea target Sancho issues United demand

Jadon Sancho’s mooted move to Manchester United is dependent on the Premier League club’s ability to guarantee Champions League football.

Chelsea target Sancho has been heavily linked with a move to United, but The Athletic claim the 20-year-old winger is ready to snub an Old Trafford switch if they fail to qualify for Europe’s leading club competition.

United are currently three points behind fourth-placed Chelsea in the race for Champions League qualification.

Liverpool, Manchester City (who Sancho left for Dortmund), Real Madrid and Barcelona are also credited with an interest in the England international, who would reportedly cost at least £100m.

Sancho has been a hit for Dortmund since joining from City in 2017, with 17 goals and 19 assists this season.

Blues could be affected by Spanish TV deals

Chelsea are set to be impacted by the collapsed television deals in Spain with broadcasters struggling to pay clubs due to the economic downturn as a result of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

As per the Daily Mail, this development could adversely affect Chelsea, who are expecting transfer instalments from Real Madrid following Eden Hazard’s £90m move to the Spanish capital in 2019.

snip

It makes zero sense for a young player to choose his future either way based on what could be 6 games.

Imagine not going to City in 2010 for that reason? or Barca in 2003? Or go to Arsenal over us in 2016?

Chelsea target £20m deal for Freiburg striker Luca Waldschmidt

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/18/chelsea-target-20-deal-freiburg-striker-luca-waldschmidt-12577040/?ITO=squid&ito=newsnow-feed

Chelsea will open talks with Freiburg over a deal for their striker Luca Waldschmidt, according to reports. The 23-year-old has scored six goals in 16 appearances for the German club this season, but his campaign has been disrupted by several injuries since October. At the European Under-21 Championship last summer, Waldschmidt ended as the tournament’s top scorer with seven goals and was nicknamed ‘Il Bomber’ in reference to Germany legend Gerd Muller. Waldschmidt was subsequently given his senior debut for Germany and now has three caps for the national side.

Luca Waldschmidt finished as the top scorer at the European Under 21 Championship last summer566449d08ad702c25a3714bb5a5055e3.png3819600c238888d6811cbad7d68a3f16.pngBundesliga | Freiburg's Luca Waldschmidt receives first Germany ...

Matheus Cunha along Jimenez, Isak and Inaki, Edouard should definately be among our targets. All of them are very allround, not just a poachers.

Dembele is good but many celtic fans say Edouard is now even better there than Dembele was. 

Lautaro should be our priority but its almost impossible.

To think all three of Sane-Lautaro-Sancho will be on the move and we wont get either 😒