Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

BUY/Recall/Retain (380Mn spends)

Donnarumma/Dean Henderson - 60mn (Kepa seems out of favour with Lampard)

Romagnali - 50mn (Need to have a defensive lynchpin to sturdy our leaky defence)

Chilwell - 70mn (Not the ideal choice at LB but Lamps seems to want him)

Sancho - 120mn (Team catalyst, owns the Right wing for years to come)

Werner - 60mn (Goals guranteed and can operate in the left forward role next to Abraham)

Chalov/Good backup striker - 20mn (Backup to Tammy)

Sell (372.5Mn in sales)

Kepa - 50mn after initial loan (Bilbao can be an option for the loan, sale can happen a year later)

Zouma - 30mn (Everton were ready to buy for 40mn, guess 30mn is value)

Alonso - 25mn (Conte boy - Inter please bid)

Emerson - 20mn (Sarri boy - Juve can take him)

Barkley - 20mn (Someone like Aston Villa will definitely be interested if they lose Grealish)

Bakayoko - 25mn (If he doesnt sell then just recover the 25mn in loan fees over the next couple of years)

Pasalic - 12.5mn (Done i guess)

Kante - 100mn (We need the money, if Real are willing to still buy him despite injuries then please make this happen, he can source the Sancho purchase)

Jorginho - 60mn (Sarri wants his boy back, can have him for the right price, Kovacic is playing extremely well so we wont miss Jorginho)

Drinkwater - 10mn (Someone please buy him)

Batshuayi - 20mn

Willian, Pedro and Giroud - Contract expired

Sale of other loanees will be over and above

25 man Lineup

GK - Donarumma, Cabellero

Rb - James, Azpi

Lb -  Chilwell, Maathsen

Cb1 - Rudiger, Tomori,

Cb2 - Romagnali, Cristeansen,

CM1 - Kovacic, Gilmour, Van Ginkel

CM2 - RLC, Ampadu, Tino Anjorin

AMF - Ziyech, Mount, Gallagher

RW - Sancho, Pulisic

LF/LW - Werner, CHO

CF - Tammy, Chalov

Lots of players who can play in multiple positions giving us options throughout the pitch

Just need to clear our club of all the deadwood, we can have a breakeven window while making world class signings....highly impossible scenario but just my dream summer

9 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

These fifa career mode transfer posts are so boring 

Why, it's literally the only exciting thing nowadays, we're linked to guys like Vecino and Pope, I'd rather read a fifa post.

6 hours ago, shrenshah said:

BUY/Recall/Retain (380Mn spends)

Donnarumma/Dean Henderson - 60mn (Kepa seems out of favour with Lampard)

Romagnali - 50mn (Need to have a defensive lynchpin to sturdy our leaky defence)

Chilwell - 70mn (Not the ideal choice at LB but Lamps seems to want him)

Sancho - 120mn (Team catalyst, owns the Right wing for years to come)

Werner - 60mn (Goals guranteed and can operate in the left forward role next to Abraham)

Chalov/Good backup striker - 20mn (Backup to Tammy)

Sell (372.5Mn in sales)

Kepa - 50mn after initial loan (Bilbao can be an option for the loan, sale can happen a year later)

Zouma - 30mn (Everton were ready to buy for 40mn, guess 30mn is value)

Alonso - 25mn (Conte boy - Inter please bid)

Emerson - 20mn (Sarri boy - Juve can take him)

Barkley - 20mn (Someone like Aston Villa will definitely be interested if they lose Grealish)

Bakayoko - 25mn (If he doesnt sell then just recover the 25mn in loan fees over the next couple of years)

Pasalic - 12.5mn (Done i guess)

Kante - 100mn (We need the money, if Real are willing to still buy him despite injuries then please make this happen, he can source the Sancho purchase)

Jorginho - 60mn (Sarri wants his boy back, can have him for the right price, Kovacic is playing extremely well so we wont miss Jorginho)

Drinkwater - 10mn (Someone please buy him)

Batshuayi - 20mn

Willian, Pedro and Giroud - Contract expired

Sale of other loanees will be over and above

25 man Lineup

GK - Donarumma, Cabellero

Rb - James, Azpi

Lb -  Chilwell, Maathsen

Cb1 - Rudiger, Tomori,

Cb2 - Romagnali, Cristeansen,

CM1 - Kovacic, Gilmour, Van Ginkel

CM2 - RLC, Ampadu, Tino Anjorin

AMF - Ziyech, Mount, Gallagher

RW - Sancho, Pulisic

LF/LW - Werner, CHO

CF - Tammy, Chalov

Lots of players who can play in multiple positions giving us options throughout the pitch

Just need to clear our club of all the deadwood, we can have a breakeven window while making world class signings....highly impossible scenario but just my dream summer

So you would sell 3 of our 6 midfielders and buy none???

On 20/02/2020 at 9:04 PM, Nicco said:

It's just guessing, hopefully we get Romagnoli great defender for a good price.

Maybe throw Zouma in the deal. Not sure we will still be interested was more when Conte was here. Then Sarri wanted Rugani. Hopefully we will be but not sure think it was more manager driven than the club. 

Watched the Leicester v City game tonight and Chilwell was pony again. I seriously hope that we are not thinking about him. I honestly wouldn't even want him for £30m with the way he is playing at the moment. 

As for the Summer, I am still of the opinion that we need to get at least one player in every position bar RB. Due to this we are going to have to be clever with how we go about our business. For me, we need to go for something like the following: 

GK - Dubravka - Be at a decent fee if Newcastle go down. Also, I am not convinced that the club will go big on a GK and will try to give Kepa more time (I do not agree with this notion that Kepa will come good but rather see how they will think.)

LB - Telles. No brainer. Good player, decent fee. 

CM - SMS. Question marks over his ability to play in a faster league but he has a lot of qualities. Very good with both feet, strong and physical, keeps the ball moving, gets up and down. For me, he is the exact type of midfielder we are looking for.

CB - Romagoli is the dream but I still see this as unlikely. Personally I am a bit of a loss as what to do here. Upcameno only has a year left in the Summer so he would be a shout but can see him staying in Germany, also we need someone with more experience so not sure if he would be quite right. Has Alderweirald signed a new contract yet? If not he would be good for a new or two as we try and bed Tomori/Amapdu into the first team. 

AM - Sancho. Need another winger as Ziyech and Puli both like playing the No.10 role. Also see both Willian and Pedro leaving so this will need to be addressed especially as CHO is hit and miss at the moment. 

CF - Dream is Werner as he can play across the front and it gives Tammy another season to try and iron out his deficiencies. If not him, then I would be looking Mertens for two years. 

Obviously, all the top picks are not going to happen. However, I think something like - Dubravka, Alderweirald(?), Telles, SMS, Sancho and Mertens is possible when taking into consideration our current kitty and the money we should get for deadwood like Pasalic, Zouma, Bats, Barkley and Emerson.

I don't how likely it is that he would move after only 6 months at Borussia Dortmund but by god if there's even a 1% chance Haaland could make his next move we need to act. Blow our whole transfer budget in him if that is what's needed. I know he seems like just another hyped kid, a flavour of the hour, but everything I've seen and read about him seems like he really is the real deal. The mentality, the finishing and positioning in the box, shooting technique, the physical attributes, it's all there

46 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

I don't how likely it is that he would move after only 6 months at Borussia Dortmund but by god if there's even a 1% chance Haaland could make his next move we need to act. Blow our whole transfer budget in him if that is what's needed. I know he seems like just another hyped kid, a flavour of the hour, but everything I've seen and read about him seems like he really is the real deal. The mentality, the finishing and positioning in the box, shooting technique, the physical attributes, it's all there

Apparently his buyout does not come in until 2021 or 2022 depending on what source you read. Further, rate he is going I see him at Real. 

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Not worth it max £50m, don't think anyone is willing to pay above £60m for him.

24 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

laughable (NOT you, Lyon)

they can fuck right off

54 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

No, thank you so much.

Mark my words. Dembele is another Batshuayi.

He can't do nothing without shoot on the box.

Edouard and Osimhen is far better than him in build up play.

They are younger, cheaper, stronger, taller.

Edouard is a creative striker, can dribble, pass, long shot, take free kick.

Osimhen is a tank, very good aerial strength. He scores more goals than a 83m pounds in L1 this season.

13 minutes ago, Chelsea_firstlove said:

No, thank you so much.

Mark my words. Dembele is another Batshuayi.

He can't do nothing without shoot on the box.

Edouard and Osimhen is far better than him in build up play.

They are younger, cheaper, stronger, taller.

Edouard is a creative striker, can dribble, pass, long shot, take free kick.

Osimhen is a tank, very good aerial strength. He scores more goals than a 83m pounds in L1 this season.

Agree, i rather take Edouard or Osimhen than Dembele.