Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

36 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Ben Jacobs now saying it’s not €30m per season from Saudi but €40m! 

There’s just no chance anyone can compete with that. This is over.

They can offer whatever number but he’ll go there only after hearing Chelsea out. We don’t have to compete with their wage offer because he would rather be in Europe

What’s his wage currently at Napoli? It’s well under £300k, right? So if Lukaku and hopefully Sterling are both off our books, why could we not just offer to exactly match his current wage and we still come out of this window with a massively reduced wage bill?

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Sign one, full stop. Enzo isn't captain material in the slightest. 

Enzo is an overrated af average carthorse that can’t hold a midfield together but he is not at fault for us having no experience at CB and no proper GK. But Clownlake have made it clear they have no intention of fixing this 

22 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Enzo is an overrated af average carthorse that can’t hold a midfield together but he is not at fault for us having no experience at CB and no proper GK. But Clownlake have made it clear they have no intention of fixing this 

I'm not blaming him for that. However, he does have part of play (just look at the first goal we conceded tonight) where the lack of defensive organisation is concerned.

In a perfect scenario, he would be sold since there is no position where I can see him excelling or at least doing so at the cost of players with more talent.

Edited by LAM09

selling gallagher and wanting to sell chalobah and go after tosin and the other leicester are the most bizarre decisions I can remember seeing

that and looking at the goalkeeping situation. just today I saw a report that Chelsea didn't want to buy valecnia's goalkeeper because they wanted to trust robert sanchez.

it's unbelievable

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

What’s his wage currently at Napoli? It’s well under £300k, right? So if Lukaku and hopefully Sterling are both off our books, why could we not just offer to exactly match his current wage and we still come out of this window with a massively reduced wage bill?

so many different claims

a wild range

If Clearlake has no intention to fix GK and CB, I'd be totally fine with ending the shopping bonanza and just focus on outgoings. 

If so much effort was done to cut the wage bill and allegedly many actually good players were rejected due to "not fitting the wage structure" I don't really see a point of going back around and paying 300k to VO or Sancho, while other guys make half of it and either of them is low yeld high risk move. Let Maresca do with what we have, at least we will always have the excuse of no firepower in worst case.

I genuinely think the club hierarchy feel REALLY good about Fofana & Colwill as a pairing and are banking hard on them developing together over the course of the season. So I’d be stunned if they were thinking about adding another starting caliber CB tomorrow.

I bet Trev will end up staying and be reintegrated. 

Seen Arsenal are considering Sterling. I said ever since he was frozen out, I have a feeling he will end up there. Arsenal defo could do with another attacker in their frontline. Martinelli has been below par for a while. I think Sterling is actually a better player. Sterling suits them like a glove. He will have more success in that team. Similarly to Havertz. I would rather him go to United than Arsenal. Any other team than Arsenal. Reason being is because I think Sterling gives Arsenal stronger firepower for their title charge and he is proven in the PL. Arteta already knows the player well. Watch this space...