Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Just now, Pizy said:

Oh yeah, I’m definitely not blaming Maresca at all. He’s perfectly within his right.

I’m just saying it’s kind of messed up that Sterling apparently had no idea ahead of time that he wasn’t fancied. Judging by that statement he\is reps just released he was under the impression that he had a decent preseason and was all ready to be a key player this season.

Guy is delusional, nothing new. Hope he fucks off already.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Oh yeah, I’m definitely not blaming Maresca at all. He’s perfectly within his right.

I’m just saying it’s kind of messed up that Sterling apparently had no idea ahead of time that he wasn’t fancied. Judging by that statement he\is reps just released he was under the impression that he had a decent preseason and was all ready to be a key player this season.

I can only imagine Enzo kept his cards close to his chest because of who the player is, unlike Chilwell & co. It's hard to see this situation ending any other way than a move away, most likely a loan.

3 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Guy is delusional, nothing new. Hope he fucks off already.

Unless the Saudi’s come in I can’t see where he can go unless he dramatically cuts his wages. And as I’ve said here before, Sterling doesn’t seem the type to uproot his huge family and move to Saudi. He still harbors England National team ambitions as well.

19 hours ago, Pizy said:

Toney is Brentford’s best player and they wouldn’t sell him this late or they’d be a relegation candidate. 

They look fine without him. Today, last season also. He will leave but don't think we are in contention. 

35 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’m just saying it’s kind of messed up that Sterling apparently had no idea ahead of time that he wasn’t fancied.

he has twice turned down massive  salaries from the Saudis

he is almsot 30yo

zero chance he is in his prime (I say he is no longer remotely there NOW) in 2 years or so when we really get cranking up for being at winning the league and CL level (barring cray cray punishment for Roman's shenanigans)

Edited by Vesper

and Pool also is buying Mamardashvili for £30m (Bournemouth paying £4m on top for a 1 year loan to get around the EPL rules that you cannot buy and loan out immediately to another EPL club, so he joins Pool permanently in 10 months)

I see Alisson's best years behind him; yes, a bit soon for a goalie, but that's what I see (I see him a lot for Brazil). So, them getting a promising goalie as well as a quality CB is worrying given the strength of their squad. They still need a mid tho.

Reports from Brazil state that Brentford is signing gremio's 18yo winger Gustavo Nunes for somewhere in the 20m. He looks like a really interesting player, but one who needs yo take a step like Brentford before moving to a big club IMO.

Edited by robsblubot

very few remotely available and acceptable CBs left on the board

Bremer  (crazy hard pull now)
António Silva   (release clause is now around £85m, so he is out)
Gonçalo Inácio 

Piero Hincapié (likely going elsewhere)

Ousmane Diomande

Castello Lukeba  
Mohamed Simakan 
Dávid Hancko  
Cristhian Mosquera 

Murillo