Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

this Doue guy reminds me of Young hazards in lille,,someone who can dribble and good technique...

the first 10+ posts on the TC board about him, going back over a year ago, were by me

been targeting him since I first watched some of his games

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is not a winger

plus until I see otherwise, I don't trust his health

He’s not a winger but that the only place for him in the first XI unless we use him as a false 9. If he’s fit he has to start for me and I’m hoping that injury he had last season was just an unlucky, freak injury. He’s not a guy like Reece or Wes Fofana who has had chronic injuries to the same area, right? So I don’t see why we shouldn’t be optimistic.

11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

that injury he had last season was just an unlucky, freak injury. He’s not a guy like Reece or Wes Fofana who has had chronic injuries to the same area, right?

unfortunately, we bought him after a major ACL knee injury he sustained on November 15, 2022

139c002eb76a39fd39bbb2a50e5771ba.png

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

unfortunately, we bought him after a major ACL knee injury he sustained on November 15, 2022

139c002eb76a39fd39bbb2a50e5771ba.png

I pray he’s good, then. Game changer of a player if he stays fit for the whole season.

6 hours ago, lluubbeenn said:

You know what, I am happy with our squad.

Same. Even with a massive injury crisis and a tactical dinosaur incharge we were Sterling squaring it at home vs Villa away from top 4.

54 minutes ago, Pizy said:

So I don’t see why we shouldn’t be optimistic.

He missed more games in one season in Chelsea than in previous career all together by that list so yeah I think it was just unlucky season for him. 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Amadou Onana is off to Villa from Everton

Clownlake  cant  taking players like Olise  how   are you expected to take Alvarez , Osimhen , Olmo players of that rank no way . The squad  It's not improved by anything except a new amount of unknown players .

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Btw, what ever happened with the Anselmino deal? By all accounts that was a done deal like 2 weeks ago, we agreed to loan him back to Boca, but then we never did get an announcement or anything.

26 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

The only striker target left id actually take. But if PSG are also interested I doubt we have any chance at all.

48 minutes ago, Pizy said:

The only striker target left id actually take. But if PSG are also interested I doubt we have any chance at all.

He and Enzo are very close and have spent the last month together. You never know what these guys prioritize?