Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Chelsea need at least 3 transfers in January or July to August window that are these ages 25 to 28 years old no more younger players or the transfer investigation will heat up for Todd Boehly and further more inexperienced players will keep us out of European football even longer.

Edited by KEVINAA

On 23/11/2023 at 22:57, OneMoSalah said:

Will never play there.

Who does he think he is? I mean he can’t even get into our team as a LB what chance has he got at City. Particularly where Gvardiol is like the perfect blend of left sided CB & left sided full back for them based on what Pep did last season with his tactics and set up? 🤣

Ake... Are you there? 

On 23/11/2023 at 09:49, Strike said:

Federico Chiesa is an option to replace Madueke in the summer. He's getting back to full fitness and looks good again. Contract only till 25

If we get the Chiesa who burst onto the scene... I would be over the moon with that.

11 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Matt Law also saying we go for Osimhen in January. Chalobah, Sarr (yes, he is still here), Maatsen, Broja and Madueke could leave.

I'd rather keep Broja over Wackson tbh.

19 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Matt Law also saying we go for Osimhen in January. Chalobah, Sarr (yes, he is still here), Maatsen, Broja and Madueke could leave.

Maatsen £35m and Chalobah £25m, whatever loan fee we can scrape for Madueke, provides a bit of cash for any potential reinvestment.

28 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Maatsen £35m and Chalobah £25m, whatever loan fee we can scrape for Madueke, provides a bit of cash for any potential reinvestment.

Cut those prices by half and that is what we will realistically sell them for. 

12 hours ago, DDA said:

Chelsea have signed Gabriel Moscardo for €25m. (

) #CFC

Ffs are these cunts serious.

How many u21/23 MF players are we going to sign? And I don’t care if they are all going to be the next Zidane or Busquets or whoever….

That is now Enzo, Caicedo, Lavia, Santos, Ugochuwku, Casadei, and now this guy. Not to mention we are more than likely to sign Habib Diarra from Strasborg too at some point as we’ve been following him.

Talk about fucking unnecessary transfers. Yet we still need a top CF, a top GK, a top CB.

If we don’t address a reasonably experienced good level CF in January and keep signing u21 MFers and CBs then we are fucked. Now and in the future. And then Winstanley & Lawrence should get their p45s end of the season. 

12 hours ago, DH1988 said:

£35m for someone with 6 months left on their deal? I want some of whatever your smoking haha. 

6 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Ffs are these cunts serious.

How many u21/23 MF players are we going to sign? And I don’t care if they are all going to be the next Zidane or Busquets or whoever….

That is now Enzo, Caicedo, Lavia, Santos, Ugochuwku, Casadei, and now this guy. Not to mention we are more than likely to sign Habib Diarra from Strasborg too at some point as we’ve been following him.

Talk about fucking unnecessary transfers. Yet we still need a top CF, a top GK, a top CB.

If we don’t address a reasonably experienced good level CF in January and keep signing u21 MFers and CBs then we are fucked. Now and in the future. And then Winstanley & Lawrence should get their p45s end of the season. 

£35m for someone with 6 months left on their deal? I want some of whatever your smoking haha. 

Thought he had triggered an additional year for some reason.