Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

7 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

When you look at the prices quoted for even worse players like Johnson and Balogun, he doesn't look that expensive. Problem is tweaking his salary.

Brennan Johnson is not a CF

and I never once said to buy either him or Balogun

I said the opposite

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Tottenham hold ‘preliminary talks’ to sign Romelu Lukaku

https://football-talk.co.uk/190434/tottenham-hold-preliminary-talks-to-sign-romelu-lukaku/

Call bullshit on this. Would say hes not going to fit an Ange Postecoglu side if the first 2 weeks and his spell at Celtic is anything to go on. 

We definitely need a goal scorer.
Unfortunately, there is nothing on the market
Oshimen is not too 
expensive.
Muani goes to PSG
That only leaves Vlahovic, David and Toney who is still suspended until January Chelsea don't have the time until Toney gets match practice again until Feb-March 24.
Also the wingers that are linked with us Doku,Pino produce too little in front of goal.
Barcola is also as good as going to Psg and Kudus is going to West Ham.

We are not being linked with N.Williams.

Hmmm

Struggling to think of an attacker who is basically a guaranteed of goals who we can get at this point. 

Plus, it’s another even like Jackson has played badly. It’s the opposite, in fact. So it’s not like we need to bring in a striker to replace him. And Sterling has been ultra-dangerous in large parts of both matches so far.

So assuming we go 4-3-3 from here on out (for the love of god, please no more 3 atb) that means we need a WIDE attacker who is lethal in front of goal. 

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

How much is Jonathon David suggested to be?

Think I remember seeing £40m earlier in the window. 

He doesn’t really strike me as a player who would instantly hit the ground running, though. And he isn’t someone who plays with Jackson but instead of him.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think I remember seeing £40m earlier in the window. 

He doesn’t really strike me as a player who would instantly hit the ground running, though. And he isn’t someone who plays with Jackson but instead of him.

I think he’s best as a second striker ala Nkunku isn’t he? 

Chelsea are working on signing a creative attacker.

Updates :

- Barcola priority is PSG

- City favourites to sign Doku

- Chelsea looking at different players than Vlahovic at the moment

- Chelsea haven’t spoken to Kudus in almost 20 days.

(@FabrizioRomano)

4 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

I think he’s best as a second striker ala Nkunku isn’t he? 

I was under the impression that he was an out and out #9. You could be right. But even so I wouldn’t go for him. 

We need our stats and data driven scouting nerds at the club to find us wide attackers around Europe who are prolific and would suit the PL. 

8 minutes ago, mkh said:

Chelsea are working on signing a creative attacker.

Updates :

- Barcola priority is PSG

- City favourites to sign Doku

- Chelsea looking at different players than Vlahovic at the moment

- Chelsea haven’t spoken to Kudus in almost 20 days.

(@FabrizioRomano)

Wirtz maybe if he recovered from injury.

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

We need goals. No more ‘creative’ players. We need fucking goals. 

Yes, but who? The market is fucking dreadful for these sorts of players right now. There are loads of creative #10 types out there that we could easily get if we really tried (Cherki, Wirtz, Kudus, Etc) but attackers that are basically guaranteed goals are just absent.

We may have to get SUPER creative and take a punt on someone completely unexpected or out of nowhere like we did with Jackson. But then we risk yet another bust.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Yes, but who? The market is fucking dreadful for these sorts of players right now. There are loads of creative #10 types out there that we could easily get if we really tried (Cherki, Wirtz, Kudus, Etc) but attackers that are basically guaranteed goals are just absent.

We may have to get SUPER creative and take a punt on someone completely unexpected or out of nowhere like we did with Jackson. But then we risk yet another bust.

Barcola or Kudus.