Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

At least with Roman we knew who was in charge - it was either him or Marina. Now it seems like we have "board of directors", board of owners and who knows who else, everyone pulling in his own direction and putting people supposed to mitigate it in position doesn't seem to mitigate it much after all.   

That is a bit unfair. Marina ended up in her position 11 years after Roman bought the club - being in different positions before that for almost 4 years. Things take time to settle. 

22 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

More like the other 2 are the ones signing all these Brazilians, he wanted Kone, Felix, Nagelsmann.

Ya I heard it was that he was pushing to sign Felix and was upset when the club didn’t go with Nagelsmann. Meh I feel like this isn’t really if any consequence because we have Wistanley and Stewart

18 minutes ago, Vesper said:

fuck Caicedo and Brighton's game playing arses

we should go HARD for Tchou!!!!

Real can use the dosh to help buy Mbappe this summer

sell Gallagher and also buy Valverde from them and that covers all their cost with room to spare 

we have more players we can sell too, the Saudis will go hard for some of them

ab6542e4188f9163ea54f1aa26d2c6fa.png

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

but Nagelsmann said no thanks, so hardly Vivell's fault

I am more than happy with Poch, btw

Idk, from what I read it seems like Vivell kinda had nothing to do really in the past few months, was like in between other roles and positions, like someone standing around at a party

Guy in corner of party Meme Generator - Piñata Farms - The best meme  generator and meme maker for video & image memes

With La Liga’s financial rules I don’t know if Madrid can buy Mbappe but that’s the only club he’d probably agree to go to. So what’s the solution here II wonder? Him agreeing another short term deal at PSG makes no sense because they’ll be in this exact same situation again.

Even if he did somehow end up there what do they do with Vini Jr who is arguably the best LW in the world currently?

I suppose Madrid could offer one chunk of the fee now and another big chunk next summer. 

40 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

At least with Roman we knew who was in charge - it was either him or Marina.

and 

Аркадий Романович Абрамович

(Arkadiy Romanovich Abramovich, his son, who I am convinced had input/influence into some of the sales and some of the buys)

Абрамович младший может стать хозяином "Челси"

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Vini Jr who is arguably the best LW in the world currently

Mbappe is better

maybe they swap with a bit of cash to PSG to sweeten the pot (I have posted extensively on this before, and Vini Jr is so insanely racially abused and death threated in Spain he might go for it)

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

did not hear that one, yikes

If you remember his wife threatening him that she would release emails between them, that is what “sources” said was in the emails sent back and forth between them during their separation. Nobody ever confirmed it. 

Seriously cannot wait for this saga with Caicedo to be over. Bloody clowns valuing him €100m player but aren’t paying him like he is one. At least West Ham tried to offer Rice a serious wage. 

Don’t even get me started on De Zerbi openly talking about Colwil…..