Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

15 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Koulibaly; Lewill; Thiago Silva; Fofana and the other dude from monaco

that's enough 

I think we’ll try to get rid of KK if possible. With Badiashile and Colwill who are best in the left, there’s not really a need for KK anymore.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think we’ll try to get rid of KK if possible. With Badiashile and Colwill who are best in the left, there’s not really a need for KK anymore.

I still have a feeling that they gonna use Colwill to get Caicedo. Colwill doesnt seem to be so keen to come back to us.

14 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we sell all deadwood, I think we will stay with koulibaly. I don't see other club to pay his wage 

which formation poch want to use?

three or two center backs?

2 hours ago, Gundalf said:

I still have a feeling that they gonna use Colwill to get Caicedo. Colwill doesnt seem to be so keen to come back to us.

with all the HG players leaving I think we need to retain Colwill

We can have 17 non-HG players + there's Reece, Chilly, Sterling, Colwill, Bettinelli, Hall, whoever else stays

On 27/05/2023 at 22:06, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We will be taking a few big hits then because no way clubs are paying premium prices for some of these guys. Particularly as a lot of clubs know we need to sell - if we don’t loan some then yeah it will be a bit undervalue for some. Which is fine if we get rid of then as a squad of over 24 or 25 players next season is suicidal.

16 hours ago, Strike said:

with all the HG players leaving I think we need to retain Colwill

We can have 17 non-HG players + there's Reece, Chilly, Sterling, Colwill, Bettinelli, Hall, whoever else stays

I'd be highly surprised if Hall isn't sent out for a proper loan, he needs good minutes to develop (probably Championship). 

HG players next season would likely be: Bettinelli, Chilly, Reece, Sterling, Madueke, Gallagher, Colwill, Chalobah (if he isn't sold to raise funds). 

1 hour ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Both him & McAllister are leaving, will be interesting to see which gem Brighton pick up in the transfer market as their replacements. 

Sell them cheek and gallagher 🗿

23 hours ago, Pizy said:

Pulisic is a huge name due to his nationality, is still young, and has the talent some other clubs would find exciting.

Yes, farmer league clubs.

That hack should go play in MLS.

Another insanely expensive massive bust.

I called it from the beginning.

Captain Murica my ass 🤬

Between Roman's scouts and Boehly's numpty shit buys, plus Marina's shit contractual management and cocked up sales, we have shit away wellllll over 1 billion quid in the last 6, 7, 8 or so years.

11 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes, farmer league clubs.

That hack should go play in MLS.

Another insanely expensive massive bust.

I called it from the beginning.

Captain Murica my ass 🤬

Between Roman's scouts and Boehly's numpty shit buys, plus Marina's shit contractual management and cocked up sales, we have shit away wellllll over 1 billion quid in the last 6, 7, 8 or so years.

I think Pulisic would still be very good in Serie A at one of the bigger clubs. I could see him at either Milan club or somewhere like Roma. Loads of players who are mediocre in the PL go to Italy and become stars. 

Please respect other leagues. The epl is by far the richest and arguably the strongest overall, but Man city are miles ahead of everyone else and in my opinion are the only team that would dominate all other leagues. We have seen English teams preform well in Europe, but by no means dominate there. 

48 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think Pulisic would still be very good in Serie A at one of the bigger clubs. I could see him at either Milan club or somewhere like Roma. Loads of players who are mediocre in the PL go to Italy and become stars. 

Wonder if Juventus are keen, he could take Di Maria's spot and give them a nice boost in US Marketing.