Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/a/WR7wok/avslojar-aik-och-brighton-overens

OK so this is kind of crazy for me 😅
Brighton will buy the MIDFIELDER Yasin Ayari from AIK (my local team). The reporter reporting this is like super Tier 1 in Sweden.

Article say that Brighton already working on a work permit for Ayari so it looks like they want him over directly. Should the work permit not go through they can loan him out to ease the way for a permit.

Maybe this open up for Caicedo? 👀

I have had a season ticket for 22 years still counting and my own company is a sponsor of the club. This is very very good money for a Swedish club. Same club that sold Alexander Isak to Dortmund. 

AIK got ALOT of young 15-20y old really talented kids who we will see across Europe in the next years. Keep an eye for this Yasin Ayari but also his 17y old little brother Taha Ayari who is even more talented and who also play in AIKs first team. 

Edited by Costa19

Tottenham chief Fabio Paratici slapped with 30-MONTH ban as Juventus deducted 15 points in accounting scandal

Italian court punishes 11 former Juventus executives over false accounting claims

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-paratici-ban-juventus-b1054644.html

Both Madueke and Mudryk have the physiques and playing styles that should be able to quickly adapt to this league. Hopefully they can both integrate quickly and be ready to start matches following this Liverpool one tomorrow.

As for this kid from Lyon, he does look damned good in highlights. Looks extremely mature and refined for someone so young. Wonder what sort of money it would take to get them to sell?

only Juve players who interest me (Zakaria I am not decided on)

by far the most is 

Dusan Vlahovic

then down the pecking order a lot:

Wojciech Szczesny ONLY as a backup IF we dump both Kepa and Mendy
Bremer (there are other right footed CBs I rate more atm)
Manuel Locatelli (never really completely convinced on him as an EPL player)
Fabio Miretti (teen CMF)
Federico Chiesa (zero chance I would buy him now, far too early to see if he fully recovers)

5 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Yes because we gave Kepa insane wages. As long as the new players with long contracts are paid reasonable wages we will be able to sell them if they doesnt perform.

£150K PW (the £190K PW initially reported long ago was bollocks)

around HALF of what we are paying KK, ffs

2 minutes ago, turgi said:

For those who say Cucurella is not a CB but a LB, I am watching Maatsen right now and he’s pretty good.

Cucurella is NOT a CB

anyone who thinks he is a CB simply doesn't know fuckall about football

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

vi säljer också RB Joe Mendes

helvetes jävla skit!

Ja det är surt men svårt att tacka nej till 20-25 miljoner 😅
Men nya RWB, Modesto, kommer att flyga. Känner ett par spelare i laget och dom säger att han har galen nivå på träningarna och fart/teknik som om allt klaffar kommer göra kaos i Allsvenskan 🙏

Sorry mods 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Yes it's sad but hard to say no to 20-25 million 😅
But the new RWB, Modesto, will fly. Know a couple of players in the team and they say he has a crazy level of training and speed/technique that if everything clicks will cause chaos in the Allsvenskan 🙏

Sorry mods 🙂 

what is the fee we get for Yasin?

I am guessing 50m kr