Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

I’m still fine giving Kai one more season. 🤷‍♂️ 

With Nkunku coming in as an alternative and us hopefully dramatically upgrading the wide attacking positions I don’t see the downside in keeping Havertz. 

14 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I did read his post, Havertz does fuck all while Mount pulls tree but the ratings shows they have similar impact during the last 2 seasons.

No wonder he won player of the year 2 times in a row if guys like you voted for him.

I don't vote mate, and so you just chose to ignore the 70m part of the post lol 

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I’m still fine giving Kai one more season. 🤷‍♂️ 

With Nkunku coming in as an alternative and us hopefully dramatically upgrading the wide attacking positions I don’t see the downside in keeping Havertz. 

I do if Felix absolutely crushes it this second half of the season. 

14 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Again you guys are worshipping Mount when it's pretty obvious he isn't much better than Havertz overall.

I'm not worshipping anyone, I'm just saying Havertz has been comfortably worse throughout both of their times at the club.

Havertz in 2,5 seasons PL games: average rating 6.75 on WhoScored.com and 3 MotM 

Mount in 3,5 seasons PL games: average rating 7.10 on WhoScored.com and 15 MotM

If we pick the statistics any deeper than G+A I'm pretty sure there won't be many where Havertz comes out on top. And that's just a statistical comparison of the two, but the eye test has always told me the same thing.

Again there's no 'worship' going on and especially this season I have been quite critical of Mount as well but let's not pretend for one fucking second Havertz has overall been anywhere near the player Mount has for the club.

The optics also matter. One came to the club as a supposed 'generational talent' for fucking £70M and the other is a homegrown lad from the academy.

Now if Mount were to sign a high-salary contract extension then of course he will be held to higher standards than he currently does but up until now there's no comparison between the two. Mount currently costs the club £4M a year in salary while Havertz total costs with amortisation and salary is around £20M a year. What's the excuse for the latter being consistently worse?

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

I don't vote mate, and so you just chose to ignore the 70m part of the post lol 

Of course I choose to ignore, I'm a fucking fan I watch the team and the players how they perform, I don't give a fuck one costed 70M and one nothing if both deliver the same crap/average performances. Why should one get more benefit at being poor than the other based on what they cost when both deliver the same garbage on field. 

11 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Of course I choose to ignore, I'm a fucking fan

Can think of better words here 🤣if your a fan stop believing everything u read on Twitter and and back the team you love rather than comming on here pissing and screaming about the same two players constantly, both are young both will improve massively... facts.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

3 minutes ago, Jype said:

I'm not worshipping anyone, I'm just saying Havertz has been comfortably worse throughout both of their times at the club.

Havertz in 2,5 seasons PL games: average rating 6.75 on WhoScored.com and 3 MotM 

Mount in 3,5 seasons PL games: average rating 7.10 on WhoScored.com and 15 MotM

If we pick the statistics any deeper than G+A I'm pretty sure there won't be many where Havertz comes out on top. And that's just a statistical comparison of the two, but the eye test has always told me the same thing.

Again there's no 'worship' going on and especially this season I have been quite critical of Mount as well but let's not pretend for one fucking second Havertz has overall been anywhere near the player Mount has for the club.

The optics also matter. One came to the club as a supposed 'generational talent' for fucking £70M and the other is a homegrown lad from the academy.

Now if Mount were to sign a high-salary contract extension then of course he will be held to higher standards than he currently does but up until now there's no comparison between the two. Mount currently costs the club £4M a year in salary while Havertz total costs with amortisation and salary is around £20M a year. What's the excuse for the latter being consistently worse?

Hasn't been anywhere near Mount yet his stats aren't far off from him in contributions and ratings in the last 2 seasons.

So Mount coming from the academy and being on a free now gives him the right to be among the best earners despite his on field performances being no way near as good as Kante and James? I honestly don't care he is from the academy and cost the club nothing, you shouldn't be given star wages unless you play like a star, Mount aside 2-3 performances he has been nothing more than a squad player for us, albeit a good squad player worth keeping but only for the right wages.

My worries is the club gives in to his demands and after we are stuck with him if he doesn't improve. Personally I'd sell both Mount and Havertz and buy Joao on a permanent and give Gallagher, Carney his minutes doubt we gonna see any downgrade in performances.

4 hours ago, Hashishi said:

I think he would be better than Kepa and would be a good buy. Either Kepa or Mendy are leaving this summer.

Oblak

or if not him

Illan Meslier

or maybe

Dominik Livakovic

or

Slonina is a freak of nature becomes teen GKer wonder

12 hours ago, TheHulk said:

And that goes to shove it to the Arsenal fans and co who said he went for money. The truth is he cares about football and I understand why he wanted to move to the Gunners initially. They messed about and thought they could low-ball Shakhtar and undermined them in the process and he got sold. If it was about money, he would have pressed for a lot more. Arsenal's failure to get him was there piure dilly-dallying about which allowed us to pounce. Love this.

45 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I severely doubt it. Whats the source for this?

Speculations that since the debt has been paid, what ever the amount the player is sold above their book value is considered a profit in accounting/FFP terms, but 100% of the transfer fee will be utilized as cash on hand.