Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Haven’t been this impatient about a signing since summer 2020 when we were desperate for a striker. That’s how badly I now want the Enzo deal to go through. He can be that important to the team in the future.

So this lack of updates is killing me. 

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Haven’t been this impatient about a signing since summer 2020 when we were desperate for a striker. That’s how badly I now want the Enzo deal to go through. He can be that important to the team in the future.

So this lack of updates is killing me. 

It's getting tedious now.

Why are we now competing with Arsenal for Mudryk?

I mean if we really really wanted him to start with we should of made an offer before Arsenal did, not after. Not after they’ve been speaking to him for months or after hes been heavily hinting at wanting to move to Arsenal since the summer.

Honestly. Todd Boehly is fucking amateur. Useless - like a fucking woodpecker with rubber lips.

Its almost as if he has no clue so he’s going after players other clubs are miles ahead of us in negotiations for.

Pains me to say it but Gary Neville, Graeme Souness and all the naysayers were right in the summer. Absolutely pathetic.

Edited by OneMoSalah

18 minutes ago, DDA said:

It's getting tedious now.

Especially since several supposedly reliable Benfica/Argentina sources have said it’s done.

Wish we could just know specifically what the snag is. Is it on our end or theirs?

Many people do not believe Chelsea's interest in Mykhailo Mudryk, but it is true: Chelsea have been calling his people and Shakhtar.

They are explaining the project to the player, if he does join, there are chances for Pulisic to leave.

#CFC

(@FabrizioRomano via Youtube)

5 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

Many people do not believe Chelsea's interest in Mykhailo Mudryk, but it is true: Chelsea have been calling his people and Shakhtar.

They are explaining the project to the player, if he does join, there are chances for Pulisic to leave.

#CFC

Would not mind selling Pulisic and replace him with Mudryk. He cant be as bad as Pulisic right? 

30 minutes ago, jandomi10 said:

#CFC

If Romano is getting this info from Shaktar's end then its bollocks. 

The bald fella on SSN is saying Benfica aren't happy with the way we are approaching the Enzo deal. Hope I'm wrong but there is a niggling feeling this might not happen.

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

The bald fella on SSN is saying Benfica aren't happy with the way we are approaching the Enzo deal. Hope I'm wrong but there is a niggling feeling this might not happen.

[Record.pt]”Enzo Fernández is getting further away from becoming a Chelsea player. In a twist, Chelsea refuses to pay the Argentine international's termination clause and Benfica, in turn, refuses to sell below that amount. At this point, Benfica's position is simple. Either Chelsea get ahead with 120 M € upfront or the average stays in Luz, found Record . Faced with this scenario, the SAD of the reds is also disappointed with Chelsea's stance, feeling that those responsible for the London emblem have failed to keep their word. It should be remembered that, even before Christmas, the British put forward a proposal above 120 M€, which at the time was rejected. However, Chelsea have backed off and are now unwilling to reach that bar.”

Yeah we probably fucked this up also 😤

Edited by Costa19