Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

The thing with Auba is we would need that striker right now. Broken jaw needs 3-6 weeks to heal and maybe a bit longer to get confidence in heading ability back etc. At 33 time is running out for Auba anyway. I wish him the best, may he recover swiftly.what happened to him is horrible but I was against signing him from the beginning and now even more.

Edited by Magic Lamps

39 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

Chelsea in talks to sign AC Milan forward Rafael Leão (Times) #CFC #ACMilan

No chance for now, unless we are offering close to his release clause around €120m - €130m. 

Edited by Blues Forever

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

The thing with Auba is we would need that striker right now. Broken jar needs 3-6 weeks to heal and maybe a bit longer to get confidence in heading ability back etc. At 33 time is running out for Auba anyway. I wish him the best, may he recover swiftly.what happened to him is horrible but I was against signing him from the beginning and now even more.

i laughed at the broken jar bit 😆

38 minutes ago, Marvin123 said:

“I’m told if we cannot get Aubameyang, a £50m offer for Ivan Toney could arrive” 

- @siphillipssport on the live blog now.

would rather £50m on Toney than £30m on 33yo Auba with that broken jaw preventing him from playing for weeks (maybe months)

plus Toney's wages will only one third to half

and he is 7 years younger

13 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The thing with Auba is we would need that striker right now. Broken jaw needs 3-6 weeks to heal and maybe a bit longer to get confidence in heading ability back etc. At 33 time is running out for Auba anyway. I wish him the best, may he recover swiftly.what happened to him is horrible but I was against signing him from the beginning and now even more.

he will need a

6NTHWJT2E4I6RAF6NUZODAVDXQ.jpg&w=916Which Magneto film helmet was your favourite? : r/xmen

Edited by Vesper

8 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

It is believed Chelsea have reservations about formalising an agreement because RB Leipzig have increased the asking price. Initial discussions started over a fee worth around €70 million (£60.5 million), then rose to €80 million (£69.2 million) and finally €90 million (£77.8 million).

7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Yawn, masterclass from Boehly again, briefing his trash through Romano only to run back with his tail between his legs like usual. Miracle Fofana went through.

Relax 300m€ we spent until now. If we sign gvardiol and Leao and one cm  the amount will be 500m€ 😂

If there is a person to blame about our transfer strategy this is Tuchel and only him .

Chelsea 'offered deal' to sign Neymar as PSG look to avoid breaking FFP rules

Neymar has scored eight goals in four games so far this season, but despite this, the Brazilian has reportedly been offered to Chelsea in what would be a sensational deal before the transfer window closes

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/neymar-Chelsea-paris-saint-germain-27875328

It has also been quite effective in showing a player you want to sign him and building a relationship and selling them on your plan and then going back for them in the next window. If RB are moving the price around, the player is aware of it too.

2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Loan him out if don’t want to use him even though we kinda need all the healthy CM’s we got.

he may not be part of Tuchel’s plans but who knows if Tuchel will be part of the Chelsea’s plans in a years time. Won’t hurt to wait a year to decide.

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

It has also been quite effective in showing a player you want to sign him and building a relationship and selling them on your plan and then going back for them in the next window. If RB are moving the price around, the player is aware of it too.

It also a dangerous game, other clubs will also make their move. This could end up as another Tchouameni debacle.