Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

27 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Why don’t get florian grillitsch on a free?

Just not on crazy wages and 3 year contract?

Ajax contracteert Florian Grillitsch

https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/297382376/ajax-contracteert-florian-grillitsch

d37a1638aab10e00d03a134b9275d8c7.png

I don't get why we're so keen to offload attackers and midfielders without any reinforcements in sight.

Feels like the priority this window was to reduce the wage bill more than anything else

This squad is far weaker than last season.

The idea that we’re going to scramble in the final 24 hours of the window and sign a £100m player like Leão or Neymar is ludicrous. I hope none of our supporters are still holding out hope for something like that.

Any attacking players we sign from this point are going to be short term stop gaps. We’ve left it far too late to get a super start/future superstar.

We have been the biggest mugs in the transfer window along with Man U for quite some time... it's going back years now.

Look at the signings PSG are making... thats the kind of shit I want to see going in here.

We always try highjacking the latest hype train and 9/10 times it fucking crashes and we keep on burning. 

Tired of it.

Edited by DDA

7 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I would have liked to get Leao at the beginning or middle of the window, but if Boehly wants to write a fat check right now....I'm alright with that.

Broken jaw Auba is not a great idea. 

I really like him but over £100m for him? Man, idk…

Tbf I undestand why the club tried to postpone in buying a new starting midfielder and would only act if an amazing opportunity arises (De Jong?), seeing as half of our defence were leaving and there was so much to do (don't forget Azpi was also rumoured to leave). But with the sudden unavailability of our CMs (injury, suspension, fitness) all this already starting as early as gameweek 5, we needed to act. Hence why we have left it late, but for me it's better to try and solve the problem now late in the window where you have options as to when the window closes where you are stuck with what you have.