Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

I would like to get Livramento back. 

Any chance we can get other defenders back? Lamptey and Tomori? 

Neither have buy-back clauses, so we'd have to spend big & hope they'd want to return if we were to go down that route.

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

bah 😕 

so

kounde

azpi

and reece james?

we have to buy another wing back who can can challenge on either flanks or ideally two classy wingbacks, otherwise we will still not be competitive next season. Kounde is no a wing back, albeit i could see him in that position rather than cb tbh

1 hour ago, Mário César said:

maybe cucurella from bright could be a great replace for alonso 

I like his energy and cleverness. also a good crosser 

not sure about his tiny size and pace tho. He did look slightly faster than Mount but significantly slower than Pulisic 

Moreover he is ineffective in front of goal which would not work as our wingbacks are basically attackers and among our greatest goal threats 

Edited by Magic Lamps

22 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I like his energy and cleverness. also a good crosser 

not sure about his tiny size and pace tho. He did look slightly faster than Mount but significantly slower than Pulisic 

Moreover he is ineffective in front of goal which would not work as our wingbacks are basically attackers and among our greatest goal threats 

we need to make clear that we can't buy a world class play to fight for a spot with chilwell. we need a upgrade to alonso but its impossible to buy a better player than chilwell 

25 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Traore trives in better environment. 

Last 29 games for Wolves zero assists. For Barca 4 in 5 games. Should have taken him for wing back after Hakimi rejected us. 

even I came around to the idea

figures as soon as I started wanting him it fell through