Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Declan Rice again very impressive here. Very calm, mature midfielder for someone his age. And highly mobile for someone so big.

You have to imagine that of Frank wants rid of Jorginho, Rice is the obvious pick to replace him.

Is there even a market for Jorginho now? I doubt Juventus would want him after signing Arthur Melo and the club will likely ask for at least 50 million for Jorginho. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Is there even a market for Jorginho now? I doubt Juventus would want him after signing Arthur Melo and the club will likely ask for at least 50 million for Jorginho. 

Juve want to sell Rabiot too if i'm not mistaken. 

17 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Kante will still play, so why waste money on a player that will only sit on the bench?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Kante can't go on forever and one can hope that Lampard will stop being obsessed with him!

I suppose Rice fits into Lampard's liking of versatile players, doesn't it? Can play as a CB or a DM. Practically killing 2 birds with 1 stone if we sign him. 

Much as I love Kante, he's injured frequently these days. WH will probably demand £80m for him if they stay up anyways so it's a moot point.
Lampard said that Kante will remain for many years at Chelsea. Only way Kante leaves us is if Kante himself says he wants to leave. That is not going to happen because Kante loves London

Kante can't go on forever and one can hope that Lampard will stop being obsessed with him!
I suppose Rice fits into Lampard's liking of versatile players, doesn't it? Can play as a CB or a DM. Practically killing 2 birds with 1 stone if we sign him. 
It is not like Rice played a whole season as a CB and he is even smaller than our CBs without the experience that is needed to be a CB at a higher level. I much rather prefer an actual CB like Milenkovic or Romagnoli that played CB for many years and have played big games as CB on a regular basis.

sell Kante (really try to work a swap for Varane or for Marquinhos + cash or another player) or we suffer the long term consequences at a multiplicity of levels
I am 100% confident I have been right, am right and will be right on this
I would sell him too, but Lampard loves him and he has a lot to say now regarding transfers. He said very recently that Kante will remain many years at Chelsea

1 minute ago, Jason said:

thats the huge problem

if Juve wont deal, there are not many other clubs who would truly want him

Pep did, but when he went ot us, he got a a by far superior player in Rodri last summer

I cannot see Barca using him, not a chance with Bayern or Real

maybe Pep again? that is courting huge issues though, as do we really want to strengthen those cunts?

PSG want Kante (so does Real)

Atleti would never use him, Simeone would go bonkers with his poor defence I would think

I cannot see him at all fitting in with Conte at Inter (he has Brozovic already, who is a more robust version)

Dortmund? maybe, but they can only afford him if they sell Sancho and not sure he fits their style at all

Back to Napoli? I doubt it highly, but who knows.

Arse? Same issue with Shitty.  Arteta would use him I think, but do we want to aid a direct rival?

AC Milan perhaps, swap him plus cash for Romagnoli, lolol

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Swap deal for de ligt with Juve since they just want swap deals. 

Maybe sarri actually is stupid enough to want him that much.

50 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Juve want to sell Rabiot too if i'm not mistaken. 

Juventus and Sarri in particular wanted Arthur to play him in that position Jorginho plays, even if they didnt go and sell Pjanic to Barcelona. I doubt Jorginho will be a option for Juventus now. Even then, Rabiot is a different player entirely. I do think if Juventus were able to keep him and give him more games he would be a very good player for them. Even more so when you consider Khedira and Matuidi are in their 30s, Pjanic was as well. Juventus also have Bentancur. That left sided role in a 433 would be very ideal for Rabiot with Arthur and Bentancur. Ideally they could have one of either Khedira, Bentancur or Ramsey to the right of Arthur and Matuidi or Rabiot to the left of him. I think theres a higher chance Ramsey leaves Turin than Rabiot. Due to his 400k a week wages. Still absolutely mystified Barca sold Arthur, he has real ability and would have been the heart of their side for another 10 years.

Rabio swap with Jorginho ?

Wonderful   deal !!

I remember he got a goal vs Chelsea in CL .

He is truly worldclass i think ....

Kovacic and Rabio are great choice for Kante pertner .

1 hour ago, Puliiszola said:

Swap deal for de ligt with Juve since they just want swap deals. 

Maybe sarri actually is stupid enough to want him that much.

it wouldn't be just Jorginho

Jorgi + Emerson for de Ligt they MIGHT go for (doubtful)

that is pretty much dead even on my valuations

it wouldn't be just Jorginho
Jorgi + Emerson for de Ligt they MIGHT go for (doubtful)
that is pretty much dead even on my valuations

Does De Ligt even play well for Juve? At the beginning of the season, he looked very clumsy.

Also, I do not see him leaving after only one year.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Does De Ligt even play well for Juve? At the beginning of the season, he looked very clumsy.

Also, I do not see him leaving after only one year.

he improved a lot the 2nd half

2 weeks ago

I missed this

Juventus have confirmed that both Alex Sandro and Sami Khedira picked up injuries in Juve’s Coppa Italia loss yesterday.

https://www.juvefc.com/khedira-and-sandro-injured/

The team have returned to Turin this afternoon and underwent a training session at Continassa, but there are two absentees.

Sandro looked to have injured himself during the game while Khedira was injured in the warm-up and the duo now expected to miss the upcoming game against Bologna.

“Diagnostic tests carried out at J-Medical this afternoon showed for Alex Sandro, a first degree lesion of the medial collateral ligament. Physiotherapy began immediately.