Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

5 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Simon Johnson on the Athletic Chelsea Podcast: "I was talking to someone the other day and they were suggesting that in all likelihood there will be one big signing and then take it from there".

https://theathletic.com/podcast/139-straight-outta-cobham/?episode=28

Big signing in terms of what? A big name? Or big money spent on an average player? :chai:

4 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

According to La Gazette du Fennec, Chelsea have now come forward and ‘officially contacted’ Brentford over signing winger Saïd Benrahma, having made the 24-year old one of their ‘priorities’.

this HAS to be bollocks

Saïd Benrahma turns 25yo in August, Boga is 23 until January next year

we could buy Boga back for £13m

Benrahma will sure cost the same or more

Benrahma has never done fuckall except in the Championship, he has barely played in top flight football in his 7 seasons (17 games for Nice, the last one in 2015/16)

Boga has done it in a tough Big 5 league

this also (IF we are looking at LWers) means the club may be getting the shakes over CHO's legal issues

Saïd Benrahma is the type of player Brighton or Bournemouth or Palace would buy, NOT CHELS

:rant:

Listening to this SOOC podcast, it just enrages me that Marina turned down £35m for Bats and demanded £45m

now the POS is unsalable at anything over £20m (getting that will be hard as fuck as he has 1 year left on his contract and .... COVID), and we lose him on free in 12 months if we do not take some shit offer

I dont give a damn about what 'wonder deals' she did (she really did not do that much compared to insane quid we have lost from her other rot, I am so sick of her being treated like some fucking transfer guruette)

we are a club run by assclowns 

10 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Which players will we sell?

Pasalic for sure.

Morata money is coming.

Emerson or Alonso. Probably Emerson.

This is sure thing. And it will get us around 80m pounds.

And we will still try hard to sell Baka, Michy, Moses... But not sure we will succeed.

There is also a possibility of selling Barkley (Newcastle) and if we get new CB one will leave.

Not a chance we sell guys like Drinky, Zappa, Baba... They will be on loan again :(

15 hours ago, Vesper said:

Listening to this SOOC podcast, it just enrages me that Marina turned down £35m for Bats and demanded £45m

now the POS is unsalable at anything over £20m (getting that will be hard as fuck as he has 1 year left on his contract and .... COVID), and we lose him on free in 12 months if we do not take some shit offer

I dont give a damn about what 'wonder deals' she did (she really did not do that much compared to insane quid we have lost from her other rot, I am so sick of her being treated like some fucking transfer guruette)

we are a club run by assclowns 

She is def not a transfer guru

21 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Which players will we sell?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Bats Alonso Emerson Baka Chris, maybe Ghorgo.....plus Morata fee will land shortly. We got plenty players that are either spent or just not good enough.

Pasalic for sure.
Morata money is coming.
Emerson or Alonso. Probably Emerson.
This is sure thing. And it will get us around 80m pounds.
And we will still try hard to sell Baka, Michy, Moses... But not sure we will succeed.
There is also a possibility of selling Barkley (Newcastle) and if we get new CB one will leave.
Not a chance we sell guys like Drinky, Zappa, Baba... They will be on loan again [emoji20]
I guess we used most of Morata money for Ziyech

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

I would rather we still made a push for Telles. It might be 'just' the Portuguese league but his attacking output for a full back is pretty incredible and could give us a serious weapon out wide. Especially when the players we have who like to play left winger are right footed and have a preference to cut inside.

However if that is not an option, I would take Tagliafico over Chilwell, assuming that Leicester would want £60 - 70m for him.