Leeds vs Chelsea

8 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wheres this Lukaku been? If he had played like this much much more often in games he’d started, maybe he’d of got more goals. Not even just the goal. Just seemed to move a lot more. Not standing about as often. Not disinterested in linking with players. 

He is in his stat padding phase atm, gotta remember he loves nothing more than scoring goals that don't matter. 

12 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Forget the goals, I will also give the devil his due, Lukaku looked much better against Wolves and better again tonight. Looking more like what we had the first few games of the season, hopefully he takes this confidence into the weekend.

Imagine if he finally gets his 'big game' goal.

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Imagine if he finally gets his 'big game' goal.

That's the thing, he is and always has been a flat track bully. Would be surprised to see him score a meaningful goal vs Liverpool. Kai on the other hand has so far delivered for us in big games.

58 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This has been on my feed all day and I only just watched it. Alonso is laughing at her for time wasting when they need a goal.

Lol braindead Leeds chavs are apparently unfamiliar with the most basic physical concepts such as time.

Seldom has a club deserved relegation this thoroughly.

On a different note I have always wondered why they do not have reserve balls at the side like in Bundesliga.

On 12/05/2022 at 18:29, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This has been on my feed all day and I only just watched it. Alonso is laughing at her for time wasting when they need a goal.

I understood Everton being slow..but they were winning! When need goals it's dumb