Lille 1 - 2 Chelsea

Jase

I can't believe we're refereeing games so close that Jorgi was given a penalty there.  His hand was coming back down and a ball got hit into him from literally two feet away.  Completely unintentional and if it didn't hit his arm was going right into his ribcage. 

Didn't look great parking the bus that half. Was going to say take out Jorginho for Mount but he made up for it with a brilliant pass. 

Still need to be cautious as I think they'll continue to press Jorginho and test Chalobah.

5 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

I can't believe we're refereeing games so close that Jorgi was given a penalty there.  His hand was coming back down and a ball got hit into him from literally two feet away.  Completely unintentional and if it didn't hit his arm was going right into his ribcage. 

Depends what they call pens really.
I remember in a match against United the ball was going in and hit the outstretched arm of a United defender on the line.
But the United man was looking the other way, no pen, no protests, no protests in the forum either.

Edited by cosmicway

1 minute ago, Milan said:

Can someone please cut Mount's hair off? He should have been pressing but he was doing his hairstyle lol

Didn’t even notice he got subbed on lol

why they got kovacic off who was our only decent mfer