Lille 1 - 2 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Vesper said:

wait

wtf

the presenters just said this may be the last time we play in front of any of our fans this season because of the new sanctions

did I miss something??

UEFA made a statement earlier they are considering all CL games going forward with Chelsea might be behind closed doors until the sale is completed. I dont think it is a final decision yet. 

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

UEFA made a statement earlier they are considering all CL games going forward with Chelsea might be behind closed doors until the sale is completed. I dont think it is a final decision yet. 

It's getting a bit silly now..surely the money can go elsewhere! 

Know league game is season tickets only which won't be that many really but even so..

Back to covid times..

Edited by Laylabelle

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Nearly every time Jorginho is pressed aggressively he loses it. Needs to wake the hell up to what’s around him when he receives the ball, ffs.

This has always been the problem with him tho 

when he is pressed moderately he bosses it but if the opponent is really fast and physical he just gives it away easily 

Christensen is soft as Charmin. Always has been. 

Thisbright here is why I’m glad that he’s going and will hopefully be upgraded on in the summer. He gets injured CONSTANTLY.