• Pulisic (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

what I love about him is he never gives up he just keeps making runs

he has a great attitude, such a hard worker

the goals will come

I am so sure of that

Werner is just cursed. Either he misses easy chances (that earlier chance doesn't count), hits the post (five times already this season) or sees his goal ruled out for dumb offside (Leicester and now Liverpool). 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I'm still pissed about the disallowed goal. I like VAR, but scrap that crap until we have proper refs.

It would be 2-0 regardless if Werner scored that chance beforehand, which was unfortunate but you’d expect someone playing for a team like us to score that. Offside goal was very tight, need to see it again but undeniably should of been 1-0 before. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

Just now, Jason said:

Werner is just cursed. Either he misses easy chances (that earlier doesn't count), hits the post (five times already this season) or sees his goal ruled out for dumb offside (Leicester and now Liverpool). 

curses end all the time

8 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

It would be 2-0 regardless if Werner scored that chance beforehand, which was unfortunate but you’d expect someone playing for a team like us to score that. Offside goal was very tight, need to see it again but undeniably should of been 1-0 before. 

The bounce for the earlier chance didn't make it easy for him to score, unless he had been like 6.4' tall or something. Maybe he could have used his head? But less of a shocking miss compared to some of his previous ones. 

Going to need a second goal to make it more likely to secure the win as well as backing up how well we have played I think. The performance has been very good, really impressed with Kante and Jorginho in the middle of the pitch, up against a 3 man MF technically and they have strolled it so far I would say. 

These fuckers will come out the blocks second half I would imagine, so hopefully we can keep looking to play as we have done and get a second goal before 60-65 minutes then pick them off. 

Just now, Jason said:

The bounce for the earlier chance didn't make it easy for him to score, unless he had been like 6.4' tall or something. Maybe he could have used his head? But less of a shocking miss compared to some of his previous ones. 

He could have even used his hand as it clearly showed VAR...

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Going to need a second goal to make it more likely to secure the win as well as backing up how well we have played I think. The performance has been very good, really impressed with Kante and Jorginho in the middle of the pitch, up against a 3 man MF technically and they have strolled it so far I would say. 

These fuckers will come out the blocks second half I would imagine, so hopefully we can keep looking to play as we have done and get a second goal before 60-65 minutes then pick them off. 

Please change your disgusting name. Fecking egyptian diver that cunt is