Kai Havertz

Blues11

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

The press salivating of Bruno Penandes but forget barring injury Pulisic has been simply outstanding.

Ohh please, its just the usual Eng media wanking to one of their darling players. If Puli was wearing a united shirt they would all drool over him and calling him the best winger in epl. This is the shit us Chels have to live with and shit wont change until Roman is gone.....cunts the lot

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Look at all his penalties too. He goes left every single time. 

We must scout their play acting coach, top quality there. Jokes aside we would never get those decisions and the media would slaughter us....thats the difference in bias.

11 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

Kai-3.jpg

damn,,are we really need to sell first for funding Havertz transfer? it's joke now when this negotiation keep silence for many journalis....

Surely this is bullshit, who is this guy? Most of the trusted ones said we will make this transfer no matter what without needing any sell. If we don't have enough money because of that average Chilwell I will go mad.

10 minutes ago, blu35_army said:

Kai-3.jpg

damn,,are we really need to sell first for funding Havertz transfer? it's joke now when this negotiation keep silence for many journalis....

This guy is well-known bullshiter, just a journo without inside sources.

20 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Now he shown glimpses he can be decisive sure. But other two are still true. Eventualy opponents will figure it out how to defend as they always do and then comes the time for real evaluation of the player if he can adapt to that. I never said he isnt good and quick dribbler.

Bottom line there wasnt enough time to evaluate him. He had two very good spells, no point in calling him the next Hazard yet. CHO was great last year too. This season not so much.

Can't really compare CHO and Pulisic. 

CHO just this season scored his first PL goal. 

We had 55 games this season, Pulisic played 34 (7 from the bench) and had 12 motm performances. 35% of the games he played. No one else had more. Not even close. 

And next season with Werner, Havertz and Ziyech around even if teams "figure it out" how to defend against him it will only open spaces for them. So good luck with that. 

Think this is off. We would've heard some sort of progress by now if it was as close as all those guys said.

Absolutely no news since Bayer went out over a week ago now. Makes me think that we were never actually serious about signing him to begin with and it was all fabricated media BS. There was probably interest in him but didn't go further than that after Bayer refused to budge on their valuation.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think this is off. We would've heard some sort of progress by now if it was as close as all those guys said.

Absolutely no news since Bayer went out over a week ago now. Makes me think that we were never actually serious about signing him to begin with and it was all fabricated media BS. There was probably interest in him but didn't go further than that after Bayer refused to budge on their valuation.

I don't think it's off yet, but like I said last week it's starting to look like it's far from the certain deal we previously thought it was. Negotiations probably still ongoing but it's clear Leverkusen are/were trying to ramp up more interest in Havertz with the comments from their executives last week saying many clubs interested and he can go for a certain price etc.

Marina isn't going to pay the full asking price so they're trying to wait and see if someone else will bite. Bayern could still be in the race if they sell some players (mainly Thiago) so Leverkusen are not in a rush to accept anything less than their full price. It's clear Havertz himself won't go on a strike or anything to force a move so we'll see how it goes. Still think this is likely to go through eventually, but Marina needs to cough up the money and I don't think that will happen unless some players are sold first to raise funds.

35 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I bet you are one angry bastard at Monopoly.

22 minutes ago, Jype said:

I don't think it's off yet, but like I said last week it's starting to look like it's far from the certain deal we previously thought it was. Negotiations probably still ongoing but it's clear Leverkusen are/were trying to ramp up more interest in Havertz with the comments from their executives last week saying many clubs interested and he can go for a certain price etc.

Marina isn't going to pay the full asking price so they're trying to wait and see if someone else will bite. Bayern could still be in the race if they sell some players (mainly Thiago) so Leverkusen are not in a rush to accept anything less than their full price. It's clear Havertz himself won't go on a strike or anything to force a move so we'll see how it goes. Still think this is likely to go through eventually, but Marina needs to cough up the money and I don't think that will happen unless some players are sold first to raise funds.

Bayern wont go for him this summer even if they sell Thiago.

They already have Lewa, Sane, Muller and Gnabry as their front 4. Havertz would want to be a bench option.

The only contender is Manu. Althrough they need a proper winger, I can see them try to get Havertz and stick him on the wings just so they get a big talent on that right side.

But that said, Im fairly confident he will be here. Chelsea likes to keep things undercover and then suddenly we sign someone. 

16 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Bayern wont go for him this summer even if they sell Thiago.

They already have Lewa, Sane, Muller and Gnabry as their front 4. Havertz would want to be a bench option.

The only contender is Manu. Althrough they need a proper winger, I can see them try to get Havertz and stick him on the wings just so they get a big talent on that right side.

Yea, 4 players for 4 spots. But they're also going to lose Coutinho and Perisic from this seasons squad so without another signing after Sane they're not as strong in squad depth than this year. Of course a signing of €80-100M is not ideal for squad depth but Müller and Lewa are also on the wrong side of 30 so if they suddenly raise some funds they might just think "what the hell let's go for it" if this summer is their only chance to sign Havertz. It's unlikely but it could easily happen, especially if they win the CL and want to make a statement signing that they're not going to settle for what they've got and want to keep improving.

United also have Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and Bruno for their front 4 and they're still after another signing to improve their attack so why wouldn't Bayern? Only reason why they haven't gone for Havertz yet is lack of money.

You have to understand the window closes in Oktober, BL have all the time they need. They will use this time to get the maximum they can get, we will use it to ramp the price down as much as possible, this will take time unless we give in. I am having my doubts though cuz we have heard nothing after their exit.....I could see udt jumping in the longer this takes.

3 minutes ago, Jype said:

Yea, 4 players for 4 spots. But they're also going to lose Coutinho and Perisic from this seasons squad so without another signing after Sane they're not as strong in squad depth than this year. Of course a signing of €80-100M is not ideal for squad depth but Müller and Lewa are also on the wrong side of 30 so if they suddenly raise some funds they might just think "what the hell let's go for it" if this summer is their only chance to sign Havertz. It's unlikely but it could easily happen, especially if they win the CL and want to make a statement signing that they're not going to settle for what they've got and want to keep improving.

United also have Rashford, Martial, Greenwood and Bruno for their front 4 and they're still after another signing to improve their attack so why wouldn't Bayern? Only reason why they haven't gone for Havertz yet is lack of money.

Perisic is likely going to stay. And if they sell Thiago, Javi Martinez and Tolisso, they will need to invest in midfield. 

Sure they could say feck it and sign Havertz, but they have a starting front 4 and I dont think Havertz will agree to be a bench option. Just like Werner didnt want to be for Liverpool. 

And while Greenwood is good talent, United is clearly looking for another player. Sancho, Costa, Coman, Havertz.. 

I guess either Bayern, United or even Barca could sign Kai if they get funds, but my gut says  it is either going to be us or United.