• Giroud
    • Christensen (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Anthony Taylor

Just now, Vesper said:

Werner is going to sing the German national anthem for his initiation song, lolol

lol Yeah and can't believe the fan asked what was the last thing Werner watched on Netflix when he/she got to ask him ONE question and it's about TV shows!

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

lol Yeah and can't believe the fan asked what was the last thing Werner watched on Netflix when he/she got to ask him ONE question and it's about TV shows!

well, the presenters/producers picked out the questions

I am sure they wold not allow something even mildly controversial

Just now, Vesper said:

well, the presenters/producers picked out the questions

I am sure they wold not allow something even mildly controversial

Pick something more interesting and to have them only for like less than 5 minutes is nonsense. A waste of time.

FA Cup final: Chelsea fans criticise Kepa's performance in training ahead of Arsenal clash

https://www.givemesport.com/1587962-fa-cup-final-chelsea-fans-criticise-kepas-performance-in-training-ahead-of-arsenal-clash?autoplay=on

Chelsea are likely going to have the most expensive goalkeeper in the world on the bench for the FA Cup final against Arsenal this afternoon.

It’s been a pretty wretched season for Kepa Arrizabalaga, who the club spent £71.6 million on in the summer of 2018.

The Spaniard played 33 times in the Premier League during this campaign, conceding 47 goals. His save percentage is just 55.4%, putting him 127th out of 132 goalkeepers in Europe’s top seven leagues.

In fact, according to Twitter user @ThumbsUpFlag, Kepa’s save percentage is the worst of all 730 goalkeepers to have played 10 or more appearances in Premier League history.

If that’s not bad enough, he’s conceded 8% of all the goals scored against Chelsea in Premier League history. Meanwhile, of the 47 goals he’s conceded in the league this season, he failed to move for 30% of them.

That’s really not good, is it?

After conceding five against Liverpool in Chelsea’s penultimate Premier League match, he was dropped for their final game against Wolves with Willy Caballero deputising.

And that is likely to be the case at Wembley in the cup final.

At least it will be if Frank Lampard was watching Kepa closely in training.

That’s because his performance left a lot to be desired.

A clip of Christian Pulisic taking shots against Kepa is going viral as the American scored five in a row without Kepa getting anywhere near them.

It didn’t stop there, though.

Kepa later conceded a Ross Barkley shot during a training match through his legs, leaving Ruben Loftus-Cheek visibly frustrated.

Then, a clip of Kepa facing two shots was posted with the goalkeeper failing to move for either of them. Caballero replaces him in the sticks and immediately saves the first one.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FA Cup final: Chelsea fans criticise Kepa's performance in training ahead of Arsenal clash

https://www.givemesport.com/1587962-fa-cup-final-chelsea-fans-criticise-kepas-performance-in-training-ahead-of-arsenal-clash?autoplay=on

Chelsea are likely going to have the most expensive goalkeeper in the world on the bench for the FA Cup final against Arsenal this afternoon.

It’s been a pretty wretched season for Kepa Arrizabalaga, who the club spent £71.6 million on in the summer of 2018.

The Spaniard played 33 times in the Premier League during this campaign, conceding 47 goals. His save percentage is just 55.4%, putting him 127th out of 132 goalkeepers in Europe’s top seven leagues.

In fact, according to Twitter user @ThumbsUpFlag, Kepa’s save percentage is the worst of all 730 goalkeepers to have played 10 or more appearances in Premier League history.

If that’s not bad enough, he’s conceded 8% of all the goals scored against Chelsea in Premier League history. Meanwhile, of the 47 goals he’s conceded in the league this season, he failed to move for 30% of them.

That’s really not good, is it?

After conceding five against Liverpool in Chelsea’s penultimate Premier League match, he was dropped for their final game against Wolves with Willy Caballero deputising.

And that is likely to be the case at Wembley in the cup final.

At least it will be if Frank Lampard was watching Kepa closely in training.

That’s because his performance left a lot to be desired.

A clip of Christian Pulisic taking shots against Kepa is going viral as the American scored five in a row without Kepa getting anywhere near them.

It didn’t stop there, though.

Kepa later conceded a Ross Barkley shot during a training match through his legs, leaving Ruben Loftus-Cheek visibly frustrated.

Then, a clip of Kepa facing two shots was posted with the goalkeeper failing to move for either of them. Caballero replaces him in the sticks and immediately saves the first one.

That last clip is damning. What's worse is people actually try to give him the benefit of doubt, saying "what would have been the point of moving". I remember someone saying the same for TaA's FK which had bend but was still very savable. Has no sense of judgement this dude.

It is Arsenal and Chelsea in a final.

This game means a lot.

It was the last thing I thought of last night and the first thought I had waking this morning.

This game means a lot.

I have been talking smack for days on FB with Arsenal fans and ManU fans that are all of the sudden Arsenal fans.

This game means a lot.

Watched ESPN FC preview show this morning, read Matt Law's article about Frank Lampard's ruthless mentality, have been waiting all day. If we lose I will not shrug it off, I will be livid. Plus I will have to wear an Arsenal FB logo until the start of the season.

THIS GAME MEANS A LOT!!

LETS FUCKING GO!!

its a huge deal for me
I fucking HATE to lose finals
I even HATE to lose the CS (we are a joke in it and it pisses me off!)
I am trophy greedy like that
the FA Cup is the most prestigious national cup on the planet
We are chelsea. We should be trophy greedy

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Of course ESPN has this behind their paywall subscription service here.  <_<

Shitty stream it is then...

ESPN To Combat Cord-Cutting By Putting Once Kinda Free Content Behind A New Paywall

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20180403/13394339554/espn-to-combat-cord-cutting-putting-once-kinda-free-content-behind-new-paywall.shtml