Coronaviral

Vesper

23 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epn8j4/antivax-semen-fertility-covid-vaccine-safe

Antivaxers Think Their ‘Pure’ Semen Will Skyrocket in Value

It's ridiculous how in the 21st century, people will believe such crap. It's ridiculous, and is why the world is falling apart now.

27 minutes ago, MouSpirit said:

I thought the situation is going to get better once vaccination rates have gone. But this does not seem case. It's surging even in countries with high vac rates. It's really depressing really.

It is rapidly becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated. The US is a shit-show, as they only have 50.9% of the adult population fully vaxxed, and the Republican governors and other officials in their states (especially Florida and Texas, which are the epicentres of 'politics by death cult') are actively blocking and/or discouraging masking and vaxxing in a myriad numbers of ways.

DeSantis' (the vermin Rethug governor of Florida), biggest donor is a hedge fund executive who invests in Regeneron, one of the therapeutics most effective at COVID disease mitigation. DeSantis is actively blocking masking everywhere in the state, and downplaying vaccines, AND pushing Regeneron as all you need. Its a multi-million dollar grift, and so many are dying because of it. Florida alone accounts for over 35% of all US current COVID deaths, despite being only 6.5% of the US population.

DeSantis top donor invests in COVID drug governor promotes

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-business-health-coronavirus-pandemic-4d0d18b24e0dd41de2424e19b3ed994f

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis — who has been criticized for opposing mask mandates and vaccine passports — is now touting a COVID-19 antibody treatment in which a top donor’s company has invested millions of dollars.

DeSantis has been flying around the state promoting a monoclonal antibody treatment sold by Regeneron, which was used on then-President Donald Trump after he tested positive for COVID-19. The governor first began talking about it as a treatment last year.

Citadel, a Chicago-based hedge fund, has $15.9 million in shares of Regeneron Pharmaceutical Inc., according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Citadel CEO Ken Griffin has donated $10.75 million to a political committee that supports DeSantis — $5.75 million in 2018 and $5 million last April.

It’s not unusual for hedge funds to have a wide range of investments. And BlackRock, which has primarily donated to Democratic candidates, though has also donated substantially to Republicans, has a large holding in the company - more so than Citadel.

DeSantis ramped up the call for Floridians to seek out monoclonal antibody treatments in August as coronavirus cases spiked. He’s held news conferences at treatment sites and a Tampa hospital touting the effectiveness of the drug if people receive treatment soon after testing positive.

“Early treatment with these monoclonal antibodies – Regeneron and others – have proven to radically reduce the chances that somebody ends up being hospitalized,” DeSantis said Monday at a treatment site in Orlando. “Reducing hospital admissions has got to be a top priority.”

Experts agree that keeping people out of the hospital is a top priority, but say vaccines — not treatments for people after they get sick – are the best way to do that. The Regeneron drugs, when given within 10 days of initial symptoms, have been shown to cut rates of hospitalization and death by roughly 70%. The vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. have been proven in large, real-world studies to be 95% effective against hospitalization.

Edited by Vesper

10 minutes ago, MouSpirit said:

I think DeSantis got himself vaccinated too, he just didn't publicized it. I'm not just sure which brand.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Receives Single-Dose COVID-19 Vaccine

DeSantis had previously said he preferred getting a shot of the vaccine manufactured by Johnson & Johnson because it requires just single shot

2 hours ago, MouSpirit said:

It's ridiculous how in the 21st century, people will believe such crap. It's ridiculous, and is why the world is falling apart now.

You are just jealous because your sperm will never be new Bitcoin 😂

5 hours ago, MouSpirit said:

I've never really had much of an opinion onit that is till recently. My wife has had corona twice! Once non vax , once fully vax.

Her illness was in her words 3x worse after having been double jabbed.

Also we slept in the same been and did the normal couple things, and I didnt catch it once nor did my kids and me n kids have had 0 vaccines.am not against it or for it but atm there is absolutely no consistency with any thing.

Edited by BluesMadLad

I agree, with this virus is all over the place the situation.

We have the vaccine me and my wife. Never got COVID. 

But I know some people that have the vaccine have gotten COVID already. 

So in the end nothing is secure, and that is why even after having vaccine we are back to following the guidelines of mask and all that stuff. 

The main problem with vaccinating the west isnt that in itself but rather every other country outside it.

Half the population of the planet have not had them and that wont change esp for tied up places with very dodgy goverments, So it will continue to get worse and worse elsewhere before then being imported and rendering vaccines obsolete.

We have entered into a new age armsrace against a lab bourne accidently leaked coronavirus that the majority of biologists think is just the start of a rolling snowball.

No one currently knows how much this virus will legitimatly mutate.

At the moment varients are just tiny changes, A varient is classed when the virus has a change of anywhere from 0.001% to roughly 30%

At 30% change that is classed as a mutation and will render all progress obsolete and the war starts again but this time MANY, MANYY more will die - From children to healthy adults.

This is why vaccinating into a pandemic use to be totally against medical advice as it encourages the virus to mutate quicker and more broadly.

Happy days!

14 hours ago, Fernando said:

I agree, with this virus is all over the place the situation.

We have the vaccine me and my wife. Never got COVID. 

But I know some people that have the vaccine have gotten COVID already. 

So in the end nothing is secure, and that is why even after having vaccine we are back to following the guidelines of mask and all that stuff. 

This is what actually concerns me the most. That you can still get it despite being vaccinated already.

I'm not hearing much news updates like before about the vaccine manufacturers. The virus is updating it self with multiple variants. And I'm not really sure if the researchers can keep up.

Some countries also have been slow in vaccinating, like India in particular, which has at least a billion people. People haven't been vaccinated yet, and current available vaccine will no longer work.

On 20/08/2021 at 02:50, MouSpirit said:

This is what actually concerns me the most. That you can still get it despite being vaccinated already.

I'm not hearing much news updates like before about the vaccine manufacturers. The virus is updating it self with multiple variants. And I'm not really sure if the researchers can keep up.

Some countries also have been slow in vaccinating, like India in particular, which has at least a billion people. People haven't been vaccinated yet, and current available vaccine will no longer work.

No one ever said the vaccine would eradicate the virus, that was always an unbeliably long shot. The idea is to a) make it a more endemic illness like the one's we live with week in week out and b) reduce symptoms for people that do catch the thing (for example, Pulisic's asymptomatic where Kai caught it pre vaccine and was floored).

Only one disease has ever been eradicated totally the rest still exist to some degree or another, even the Bubonic Plague.

Yep , people even got hospitalised by bubonic plague in recent years 

in 5 years time people will still be lining up for their 45th booster jab against the chucklevision variant 🤡 

This thing may finally get me (if it hasn't without me knowing) as someone I went out on the piss with on Saturday has returned a positive test.

That said my friends parent got it and no one else in their household followed suit so maybe I'll get lucky.