Coronaviral

Vesper

3 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

The doctor that found the omicron has said multiple times its a very weak variant and no reason to panic at all.....

This is true, no pandemic lasted more than 2 and a half years at peak. So naturally next varient will be weaker. Omicron is actually very positive news. 

30 minutes ago, Tomo said:

If governments really wanted to create a new world order they wouldn't need to go through all this hassle. It could be done within weeks if not days.

No they cant, they must condition the masses first, Bush talked about NWO in 91 and he said they will be successful. NWO is already here. You have no freedom of speech, the likes of YT have been under the control of pentagon since 2016, anything they dont like they delete and flag ( remove ) they call it misinformation, as in only their narrative counts. Restrictions everywhere, every country read the same manuscript if you notice. Clowns and puppets at the helm acting upon orders from higher ups. Now everywhere they are mandating you get jabbed, thats illegal and against so many resolutions, people suffering of this at all levels, depression galore. You lose your job if not jabbed now, that is not gonna end well in any country, close to 200K NHS workers will lose their job in Feb cuz they refuse to be forced vaccinated, that alone will create havoc. Cancer patients etc cant get treated cuz of the fear, many have passed away that way. Very soon you will witness economic collapse, you will see blood on the streets. Did you know that they have setup concentration camps in Australia and other countries for those unjabbed? We have learned nothing from history. Did you know that the last 4months everyday there has been massive protests around the world against this medical apartheid? No you havent cuz the MSM shows and talks nothing about it. Mette of Denmark just 2 days ago said we will make life very hard for those unjabbed, she should face jail time for that alone. As soon as the word mandatory comes in play, democracy stops. Did you know that all politicians and big pharma are exempt of any prosecution regarding the jab? Thats a huge red flag in it self. And now they are coming for your kids.

23 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

This is true, no pandemic lasted more than 2 and a half years at peak. So naturally next varient will be weaker. Omicron is actually very positive news. 

But thats not how the MSM is spinning it though are they....its the new super ninja turtle virus.

36 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

No they cant, they must condition the masses first, Bush talked about NWO in 91 and he said they will be successful. NWO is already here. You have no freedom of speech, the likes of YT have been under the control of pentagon since 2016, anything they dont like they delete and flag ( remove ) they call it misinformation, as in only their narrative counts. Restrictions everywhere, every country read the same manuscript if you notice. Clowns and puppets at the helm acting upon orders from higher ups. Now everywhere they are mandating you get jabbed, thats illegal and against so many resolutions, people suffering of this at all levels, depression galore. You lose your job if not jabbed now, that is not gonna end well in any country, close to 200K NHS workers will lose their job in Feb cuz they refuse to be forced vaccinated, that alone will create havoc. Cancer patients etc cant get treated cuz of the fear, many have passed away that way. Very soon you will witness economic collapse, you will see blood on the streets. Did you know that they have setup concentration camps in Australia and other countries for those unjabbed? We have learned nothing from history. Did you know that the last 4months everyday there has been massive protests around the world against this medical apartheid? No you havent cuz the MSM shows and talks nothing about it. Mette of Denmark just 2 days ago said we will make life very hard for those unjabbed, she should face jail time for that alone. As soon as the word mandatory comes in play, democracy stops. Did you know that all politicians and big pharma are exempt of any prosecution regarding the jab? Thats a huge red flag in it self. And now they are coming for your kids.

You saw what happened in Afghanistan. If goverments REALLY wanted control and put ALL their resources to use there's absolutely nothing Joe Public will be able to do about it, laws or not (the elite have shown they can easily find ways around that).

As for mandatory jabs that's been a thing in many countries outside Europe for like ever, we've lived a charmed life upto now. To be next to fully safe in Costa Rica I needed about 5 different one's plus Malaria tablets, and try getting past many Afircan borders without yellow fever vaccination proof.

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

You saw what happened in Afghanistan. If goverments REALLY wanted control and put ALL their resources to use there's absolutely nothing Joe Public will be able to do about it, laws or not (the elite have shown they can easily find ways around that).

As for mandatory jabs that's been a thing in many countries outside Europe for like ever, we've lived a charmed life upto now. To be next to fully safe in Costa Rica I needed about 5 different one's plus Malaria tablets, and try getting past many Afircan borders without yellow fever vaccination proof.

Those are very different than the covid jab, much different. In any case lets have this talk in 1 year time, you will see what I mean. Oh and they already have control, they own EVERYTHING, from the media to whatever. They have us by the balls, its a special club, you and I are not invited. I wish you the best of health and luck.

dogma and the new uk police bill stopping protests says different but id say its not the goverment but the mysterious people and corps behind it that wants to keep the wealth transfer going.

Dont forget about shareholders in big pharma, they will want similar quarters forever and how does that happen? dont provide a cure.

Edited by Warning_Hazard

As I said the concentration camps are ready in many countries, be very careful what kind of a future you are allowing your kids to have or we will go down as the biggest cowards in their eyes.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/-heXpnjHAa0/

Edited by Atomiswave

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10301099/Rishi-Sunak-use-health-social-care-levy-pay-Covid-booster-jab-programme.html#comments

health and social care levy to pay for £5billion-a-year permanent programme for Covid booster jabs

unbelievable oh my days absolute madness

3 hours ago, Warning_Hazard said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10301099/Rishi-Sunak-use-health-social-care-levy-pay-Covid-booster-jab-programme.html#comments

health and social care levy to pay for £5billion-a-year permanent programme for Covid booster jabs

unbelievable oh my days absolute madness

Basically stealing another 12bn of public money earmarked for us and the NHS, to go to pharma shareholders instead

The leader of the antivaxers in Greece just died from covid.
 I posted about it some weeks ago when he was taken ill.
The virus caused him heart attack, pulmonary stroke, kidney failure and killed him.
Journalist George Trangas had formed his own antivax party with various personalities from the populist right.

I knew this man.
Visited him in his newspaper in 1986 after the Chernobyl disaster and we talked about the possible causes.
He said to me that it was probably what I thought it was but it was not Gorbatchev's fault.
He believed the new then general secretary of the Soviet communist party was a good man who was trying to make things better for the world and it was stupid officials to blame for the disaster.
But a few years later he became crazy, infected by populist ideas.

10 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The leader of the antivaxers in Greece just died from covid.
 I posted about it some weeks ago when he was taken ill.
The virus caused him heart attack, pulmonary stroke, kidney failure and killed him.
Journalist George Trangas had formed his own antivax party with various personalities from the populist right.

I knew this man.
Visited him in his newspaper in 1986 after the Chernobyl disaster and we talked about the possible causes.
He said to me that it was probably what I thought it was but it was not Gorbatchev's fault.
He believed the new then general secretary of the Soviet communist party was a good man who was trying to make things better for the world and it was stupid officials to blame for the disaster.
But a few years later he became crazy, infected by populist ideas.

Sorry to hear, He didnt die from but with rona and clearly had other issues which if you equate with the infection then you would also have to equate those who are dying fully vaccinated are dying from the vaccines also.

Check out rogans new episode on spotify with dr peter mccullough

2 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Sorry to hear, He didnt die from but with rona and clearly had other issues which if you equate with the infection then you would also have to equate those who are dying fully vaccinated are dying from the vaccines also.

Check out rogans new episode on spotify with dr peter mccullough

He was diabetic but sure enough he died from it. 
People with underlying health problems are always more vulnerable.
You could say this thing about our former minister of health (dr Kremastinos) who had terminal cancer and covid at the same time and died last year. Could n't have escaped either way, but not Trangas. It was his own foolishness theat killed him.

3 hours ago, cosmicway said:

He was diabetic but sure enough he died from it. 
People with underlying health problems are always more vulnerable.
You could say this thing about our former minister of health (dr Kremastinos) who had terminal cancer and covid at the same time and died last year. Could n't have escaped either way, but not Trangas. It was his own foolishness theat killed him.

The flu even a cold can kill soemone who has a comprimised immune system due to serious health problems and whos to say it was indeed corona that killed them and not the underlyin health problems esp things like terminal cancer, Many are dying from being denied access due to vaccine programs and shut downs, People in the uk were being recorded as corona deaths if they had corona even if what they died from was totally unrelated!

Edited by Warning_Hazard

9 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

The flu even a cold can kill soemone who has a comprimised immune system due to serious health problems and whos to say it was indeed corona that killed them and not the underlyin health problems esp things like terminal cancer, Many are dying from being denied access due to vaccine programs and shut downs, People in the uk were being recorded as corona deaths if they had corona even if what they died from was totally unrelated!

Every fuckinh death goes down as a covid death, you cant die from anything else it seems. Over 11K alone in Denmark have died after getting vaccinated, look how many are collapsing alone in sports. Last 4months alone over 700 sport folks have died or collapsed after getting the jab. One of the pioneers of MRNA said last year that the jab is not fit for humans.

6 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Every fuckinh death goes down as a covid death, you cant die from anything else it seems. Over 11K alone in Denmark have died after getting vaccinated, look how many are collapsing alone in sports. Last 4months alone over 700 sport folks have died or collapsed after getting the jab. One of the pioneers of MRNA said last year that the jab is not fit for humans.

Listen/watch that rogan, That doctor is one of americas best like absolute world class and hes condemning it now

I've had the two jabs and the booster as well - but feel a bit bullied into it, like many others do. (And have you seen the shareholder divis and profits of the jab companies ?!!)

I am also a child of the 60s/70s and was thinking if this was around then, no sosh media, no interweb then people would be saying - ''Oooh theres a nasty bug about watch you don't catch it, but if you do rest up with some aspirin and honey and lemon'. That would be it, people would just carry on.

7 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I've had the two jabs and the booster as well - but feel a bit bullied into it, like many others do. (And have you seen the shareholder divis and profits of the jab companies ?!!)

I am also a child of the 60s/70s and was thinking if this was around then, no sosh media, no interweb then people would be saying - ''Oooh theres a nasty bug about watch you don't catch it, but if you do rest up with some aspirin and honey and lemon'. That would be it, people would just carry on.

You have been bullied to it.....or coerced. They are both the same at the end of the day. Here is the doctor in SA I mentioned ealier who just did an interview on the new super duper omnicron.