• Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

But he was growing into the game before being taken off? Had a few shots and created some opportunities for others.

To me it was obvious he wasn't going to produce an end product. Taking him off will concentrate his mind for the next appearance.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

To me it was obvious he wasn't going to produce an end product. Taking him off will concentrate his mind for the next appearance.

You might as well say that about the whole team when it comes to the end product. At the very least, he was looking dangerous and making things happen. Otherwise, nothing was coming from Willian or the midfield. Only other attacking threat was James. 

Lampard has made a lot of questionable subs this season and today's feels like another added into the book, especially when we got worse after the subs. 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

You might as well say that about the whole team when it comes to the end product. At the very least, he was looking dangerous and making things happen. Otherwise, nothing was coming from Willian or the midfield. Only other attacking threat was James. 

Lampard has made a lot of questionable subs this season and today's feels like another added into the book, especially when we got worse after the subs. 

Subjective. To me it was right to get him off. Unfortunately I had little faith in his replacement. That said Lampard needs time and a few players, so am not getting on the Bash Lampard bus yet

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Subjective. To me it was right to get him off. Unfortunately I had little faith in his replacement. That said Lampard needs time and a few players, so am not getting on the Bash Lampard bus yet

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Still got United at Arsenal later...

I know we will have our nightmare run of games starting at the end of this month but I just noticed in the weeks we play Burnley (h) and Newcastle (a), Spurs and United will be playing Liverpool. It won't happen but by hook or by crook, we need to get the fucking 6 points in those 2 games!

One point gained :whistling:

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Lampard said Pulisic was brought off because he was looking tired...what!? :carlo: 

In all seriousness, maybe he looked tired or off the pace cause he has been made to sit unnecessarily. Most of us, and the pundits alike, have clearly seen  that he has been one of our most creative attacking players. I watched every game closely. In the Southampton and Bournemouth fixtures, he didn’t play bad. They parked the bus and no one fed him the ball. Frank just sits him and puts in CHO who’s done nothing. According to franks own presser, he had a tight groin and not even a pull or a strain, yet didnt even make him available. 2 days later, Puli says on his Twitter he is 100% healthy... something is rotten in Denmark. I’m thinking Frank don’t like Pulisic for some reason. Personality differences or something. Can’t think of a more logical conclusion. Either that or he don’t know what he is doing.