• Jorginho
    • Willian
    • Mount
    • Pulisic
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)

2 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

If Lampard had Hazard at his disposal you wouldn't be saying that. We would have been a whole lot more comfortable.

But Lampard doesn't have Hazard at his disposal. So I am saying it... why are you bringing up hypotheticals? An absolute irrelevance. 

1 minute ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Mount presses the opposition at least - despite all the stick he gets here I think he is valuable for our play. It really went down the drain completely when he went out.

Exactly- he went off - we dropped deep, they score.

Defence starts from the top of the pitch.

He sets the pressing tempo.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

Tomo common man. They shouldn't be playing for us if they cant be consistent. I'm sick of this bullshit that we should expect inconsistency from this team because they are 'young'. You are playing for Chelsea FC... if you cant play well 5 out of 6 games then fuck off. Mount has been average at best for ages... Kante has turned into a complete clown... Odoi couldn't finish his dinner if it was spoon fed to him. It's an utter disgrace. 

The problem is the lack of alternatives we have. Beyond about 14-15 players our squad is not great and there are a couple of areas in our strongest XI which are weaknesses to boot too. When Tammy has had a few games struggling, there isn't a good enough alternative off the bench or to start in front of him. When Mount has struggled, the obvious alternative to his position is RLC who's injured. Hudson Odoi is the 3rd choice winger and is struggling. Our options at present just aren't good enough.

We're pretty lucky to be honest that some of these young players stepped up earlier in the season to put us in the position that we're in because I wouldn't envisage Giroud or Bats having scored the goals that Tammy has, or Tomori stepping in when the alternative was a Christensen and Zouma partnership which looked atrocious in the first games.

I don't like when I see Kante playing in attack,he doesn't make right decisions and gives the ball away.He Should stay in DM position.Attacks must be starting from creative midfielders,Mount is useless,he wastes time and doesn't create chances.

Just now, LAM09 said:
Just now, communicate said:
Kante played his role quite well. He is playing as box to box mid not as creative mid. What do people want from him. 

To create as well

Box to box is a runner, his job is not create. Any creation that you get is a bonus.

Whose job is to create in our team. Mount, lw, RW and striker. All of them are youngster except Willian but Willian is playing as RW. If you want him to create more, play him on the left. 

I‘m a Kanté lover but gotta admit he was horrendous today. His role really needs to be defined because it isn‘t working what Lampard is trying with him.
In Lamps System, it usually will only work against the big Teams.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Poor team, poor tactics and poor game mangement, imo. We are setting a bad standard for ourselves man, there is inconsistency and then there is us.

Ok what would you have done differently.

It's fine to criticise, but what would you have done?

I would have left Mount on. I wouldn't have put CHO on.

20 minutes ago, ZaynChelsea said:

Get Sancho in asap

Who would he replace? Pulisic? Willian? mount? Honestly, as good of a young player mount is, he plays the position which an upgrade would be most impactful. Sancho doesn’t fit our most important needs, at the moment. Unfortunately, Frank seems to fancy Mount too much for the sensible upgrade. We shall see. 

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Buying players does not guarantee success.

Did you witness City?

Have you seen United?

Just be realistic - it's a slow building process and could take 5 years + 

Imagine if Sarri didnt have Hazard last season. He would have won nothing. We would have been as poor as we are this season. That's what a World Class player can do... he can win you games. Now if you have 6 or 7 of then in the same squad which we havent for years then you start to see proper football... a completely different dynamic of play. We are soo use to watching average players playing out fo their skin accompanied with Eden to win matches, we have forgotten what it's like to have a squad full of class players. Trust me... we buy 6 or 7 Worldies and we will not be drawing or losing to these shit teams. 

Just now, BlueLion. said:

But Lampard doesn't have Hazard at his disposal. So I am saying it... why are you bringing up hypotheticals? An absolute irrelevance. 

It was to point out that Sarri benefitted from Hazard significantly, thus proving that Lampard is handling a tougher situation and probably doing a much better job with the squad that he has.

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

People are saying poor game management. 

What did you lot expect Lampard to do? With who we have currently? 

For one he wanted to protect the lead with our defence, totally wrong decision amongst others Frank.