• Barkley
    • Mount
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

Pedro finishes his 1v1. Barkley his volley, Alonso his volley, Tammy his header, we beat them 4-0 in first half. 

Poor finishing and the ball hitting the crossbar from inches out are like for like.

Please!

Lol. Then Liverpool are top of the table by "luck", right? 

Ridiculous comment. Specially given we were on the unlucky side.

They were lucky to get all three points today, but they weren't last Sunday (if that's what your insinuating?).

21 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Poor finishing and the ball hitting the crossbar from inches out are like for like.

Please!

They were lucky to get all three points today, but they weren't last Sunday (if that's what your insinuating?).

Did not the we hit the post too? Absolute LOL.

No WE were not. Only person to think that we were LUCKY is you. we deserved the win completely and wholly. On the balance of play, on literally everything.

Stop trying to spread nonsense.

Did not the we hit the post too? Absolute LOL. No WE were not. Only person to think that we were LUCKY is you. we deserved the win completely and wholly. On the balance of play, on literally everything.

Stop trying to spread nonsense.

See the like above? 

Please stop needlessly quoting me in the hope I snap or feel the need throw about insults because it ain't gonna happen.

Some of us are grown ups [emoji16]

47 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

See the like above? 

Please stop needlessly quoting me in the hope I snap or feel the need throw about insults because it ain't gonna happen.

Some of us are grown ups emoji16.png

You could stop posting needless and stupid comments too. Just in the last month, you have given such gems. 

As for the like, I guess misery loves company. But please keep writing such gems. Makes my day reading them and having a laugh at your expense. 

"We were lucky" LOL

Just because someone is a grownup apparently, does not mean they are intelligent and have common sense.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

See the like above? 

Some of us are grown ups emoji16.png

Lam - what's up dude - I know you have been on here for years - I can't remember you being this pessimistic before? 🤔

Defending corners still very questionable. It seemed like they've tried to change it a bit and mix zonal with man-to-man. Almost conceded from that 1 corner at 1-0. Their player had a free header in front of Alonso.
It is Not the first Time where Alonso messed up in defending a set piece

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

5 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Not that I hate him haha. I do not trust him, he just does not act his age, he is not much of a team player either. But he will learn that. Or it will backfire like with other drivers. I have got other favourite too :D 

Doesn't act his age? :carlo: 

Not a team player? Because of what happened in qualifying in Monza? :carlo:

The kid is special. Maybe you should go support Bottas if you want a yes man. :P 

Lam - what's up dude - I know you have been on here for years - I can't remember you being this pessimistic before? [emoji848]

I really am anything but that; I give my honest opinion on the team, pointing out the good & bad.   

Just can't stand individuals needing to comment on every post they have fault with.

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

what more do you want Jorginho to do? look at what he has for defensive support in MF

How about play a bit more conservative. He was running pressing everywhere, the moment he was beaten he simply can't recover because he is slow. 

4 minutes ago, communicate said:

How about play a bit more conservative. He was running pressing everywhere, the moment he was beaten he simply can't recover because he is slow. 

Kante fixes that issue

Jorginho was the best player on the pitch, along with Tomori, today

do not take my word for it (a word, btw, that I was already saying in the first half)

do a quick spin around the internet and newspapers and telly shows, and Lampard himself

15 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we were this frustrating with CHO, Reece, Pulisic playing I would say yeah let them make mistakes let them learn..but the frustrating dudes are always the same wrinkled faces of useless has-beens who waste the chances and fuck up simple passes. So tired of this shit 

OK i take your point but why does Lamps consistently play them?

Lamps is not stupid or doesn't know his players and has my full support but why does he constantly pick willian, pedro not so much barkley, but barkley is a complete fraudster.

6 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kante fixes that issue

Jorginho was the best player on the pitch, along with Tomori, today

do not take my word for it (a word, btw, that I was already saying in the first half)

do a quick spin around the internet and newspapers and telly shows, and Lampard himself

What about Tammy I thought he was excellent no! he didn't score, but his ball retention his lay offs, his link up play was all excellent.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

Doesn't act his age? :carlo: 

Not a team player? Because of what happened in qualifying in Monza? :carlo:

The kid is special. Maybe you should go support Bottas if you want a yes man. :P 

Qualifying in Monza was a complete comedy, from everyone lol. Not to mention Hamilton and his 'tactics' comments afterwards.

In no way am denying Leclerc' talent. Everyone can see that. But there are little things... like his radio after yesterday's pole. Or his radio and rage after Vettel took the lead in Singapure. Or the way he just comments what happened in the race, a robotic answer. He will win titles, no doubt, he is so focused on that.

Speaking of Bottas, that is the perfect example of someone being happy with being screwed in the butt but doing that in a fast car. Rather that than being in Haas for instance. So no, you have not guessed my favourite right:P

I came on here to read analysis of our game versus Brighton, but I seem to have entered a parallel universe where people seem to be discussing Formula 1 instead. Must have clicked on the wrong thread...

2 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

What about Tammy I thought he was excellent no! he didn't score, but his ball retention his lay offs, his link up play was all excellent.

I wouldn't go as far as excellent, but his all round play was good. He did still miss big chances however.

2 hours ago, milan.cech said:

Qualifying in Monza was a complete comedy, from everyone lol. Not to mention Hamilton and his 'tactics' comments afterwards.

In no way am denying Leclerc' talent. Everyone can see that. But there are little things... like his radio after yesterday's pole. Or his radio and rage after Vettel took the lead in Singapure. Or the way he just comments what happened in the race, a robotic answer. He will win titles, no doubt, he is so focused on that.

Speaking of Bottas, that is the perfect example of someone being happy with being screwed in the butt but doing that in a fast car. Rather that than being in Haas for instance. So no, you have not guessed my favourite right:P

Nobody cares about Haas or whoever. Bet they're all useless. :ph34r: