• Kante
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Hudson-Odoi
    • Hazard
    • Higuain
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

So this was Chelsea's way of telling the top 4 contenders ... if you can drop points we are not far behind. 

Saw the second half only and it started to and fro to begin which was later park the bus thing from Burnley. What is shock in the entire second half was there wasnt a single shot which threatened the opponent. They played the way they would had against an top opposition but we just dont have any meaningful penetration. What is the use of possession if we cant break down the opposition!!!

Like I mentioned before too, we need a plan B which hasnt been there for a while ... we could have sacrificed a defender/Jorginho to have 2 strikers ... one strong in the air and other to cut lines to open gaps..... Guess Sarri knows better!!! 

with burnely I was expected to see alonso instead of emerson, to defend in free kicks 

maybe alonso can't play anymore in SB 

Sorry for CHO injury, I hope it's nothing serious  edit. I just read about the injury :(

10 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

he still has a long way to go to be even considered world class, Cech would have won us a ton of points this season. Give me a 24y old 04/05 Cech any day of the week over Kepa

Me i don't reckon kepa at all, Petr is coming next season in an ambassardorial role, get him between the sticks he's still street ahead of this cunt.

Wthat the Arse has done to this great man has been fucking reprehensible, made him a laughing stock.

37 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

Me i don't reckon kepa at all, Petr is coming next season in an ambassardorial role, get him between the sticks he's still street ahead of this cunt.

Wthat the Arse has done to this great man has been fucking reprehensible, made him a laughing stock.

Kepa not worth the money we paid for him thats for sure, in today's market that is the value of Cech when we bought him, he was 21y old not 24, my bad, only 7 million pounds, huge gulf in class between the 2.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2004/feb/10/newsstory.sport1

feels like yesterday, damn time flies so fast :(

Fucking gutless bastards, honestly. We started well once again and we faded again, this needs sorting.

Luiz and AC are so bog standard it's unreal, neither good enough for us going forward to the future.

15 hours ago, Robchels said:

That’s basically what I said: Odoi was having a decent game and Pedro had a poor game. Again, different times. Odoi would be having a good game if he was beating players with all that directness, he wasn’t. So while, I like the quick passing and movement, he wasn’t really influencing the game the way you may be suggesting, imo.

So, you are establishing causation where there is likely none, or very little. That was my point. The odds that odoi would’ve been better than Pedro are very high because we agree that he was. The odds that we’d have won the game had he stayed becomes a little more difficult to establish, and imo aren’t very good.

Even Eden was having trouble crossing the ball today, again, because of the opposition and the way they play.

What are you on about? My whole point is our right side looked meek because we lost CHO and Kante? Of course I can't say we would of won the game, however it would of given our right side more of a threat than Pedro recycling it back to the midfield every time he had the ball. 

5 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Don't agree on that.
Kepa was rocketed from point blank range yesterday.
He 's not a Petr Czech but he is better than Courtois who only had his newsagency size body going for him.