Didier Drogba

DYC.

The first person to call me last night and congratulate me was Didier Drogba, we’ll certainly miss him at Stamford Bridge.” - Fernando Torres

Join the Club, El Nino....You & Millions of CFC fans will miss our #11..The club should seriously consider retiring the jersey.

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Didier Drogba's departure from Chelsea is good news for Manchester United as he has such a great record in big games.

Drogba inspired the Blues to UEFA Champions League glory at the end of last season before announcing that he had decided to bring his eight-year spell at Stamford Bridge to an end.

He has since secured a transfer to Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua, and Ferguson doubts whether Chelsea will remain as strong a force in the future.

Ferguson feels that Drogba was such a key player for Roberto Di Matteo's side that his summer exit can only be welcomed by the other Premier League title challengers.

"When you think of the season he's just had, I must say it is a big boost for us that Drogba is leaving Chelsea," Ferguson said in The People.

"He scored that fantastic goal in the final with two minutes to go and his goalscoring record in the big games, in big finals, is incredible.

"As far as I was concerned, he won the Champions League for Chelsea."

BREAKING NEWS: Didier Drogba fails his medical at Shanghai Shenua. Medics found that his blood was 100% Blue.

:D

Yeah, was gonna say they wear blue too so i'm guessing this just sooo does not even work lol.

Gonna seem weird seeing Anelka and Drogba up front for a chinese team. Hopefully i / we can find some access to games or at least highlights.

How disappointing I am to see him in China...

I was not expecting him in Marseille (my club) because I always knew he would never come back.

But he still has everything to play in very good clubs, if not top 15 in Europe.

But money handles the sport.

Didier Drogba achieves magic number of international goals !

After 11 ½ years the top African player Didier Drogba has become the first player in the 21st Century to reach the magic number of 100 international goals and with it he extended his lead ahead of the second-placed German Miroslav Klose and the no longer active Dutchman "Ruud" Van Nistelrooij. With his sensational 15 goals in the first half-year of 2012 the Argentinian Lionel Messi improved for by six positions to 6th place. The Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo also made the "Top ten".

The Swede Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Dutchman Klaas Jan Huntelaar, with 9 goals each in the first half-year of 2012, improved in the World Goalgetter of the 21st Century ranking by 8 and 6 places respectively, compared to the end of 2011. With 10 goals each in the first half of 2012 the Egyptian Mohammed Aboutreika and the German Mario Gómez ganied 20 and 21 places respectively. The Colombian Radamel Falcao improved from 57th to the 33th place and the Frenchman Karim Benzema from 102nd to 80th place. Only four other additional players have so far in 2012 made the "Top 100" of the 21st Century: Blas Antonio Miguel Pérez (Panama), Mohammad Mahmoud Ghaddar (Lebanon), Michel Mifsud (Malta), Álvaro Alberto Saborío (Costa Rica).

http://www.iffhs.de/...eedb88384f0220a