• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Higuain
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

They're the sort of team that can give us real trouble if we don't show up. Very well drilled, athletic, and have several players who can destroy us on the counter.

I pray Emerson starts. 

19 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They're the sort of team that can give us real trouble if we don't show up. Very well drilled, athletic, and have several players who can destroy us on the counter.

I pray Emerson starts. 

Ryan Bennett is out due to cumulative yellows, so that is a good break for us. He was a monster in the first game.

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

They've had some up n downs too eh!

Beat Victimpool,Leics,Everton,Pikeys and lose to Huddersfield.

We should shit all over them if we keep to form

Lot's of ifs in this BUT

IF

Wolves keep all their top players now, and somehow pull off João Felix, plus maybe grab a 2nd good striker and a truly WC CB

And 

IF

We do say fuck it and sell Eden and CHO, and especially if we cannot renew Higs loan....

Wolves are deffo a better team on paper next year than we are.

Just now, Vesper said:

Lot's of ifs in this BUT

IF

Wolves keep all their top players now, and somehow pull off João Felix, plus maybe grab a 2nd good striker and a truly WC CB

And 

IF

We do say fuck it and sell Eden and CHO, and especially if we cannot renew Higs loan....

Wolves are deffo a better team on paper next year than we are.

Nah fuck that mate.

Even with Alonso and Zappa playing I'd put my money on us every day.

39 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Nah fuck that mate.

Even with Alonso and Zappa playing I'd put my money on us every day.

Do a position by position breakdown IF all that I posited happened.

GK is advantage to us but Patricio is hardly chopped liver. 

A WC CB for them negates Rudiger and their other 3 are far from shit.

Jonny and Doherty are more than serviceable fullbacks, Doherty has had many monster EPL games.

DH DMF Neves trumps Jorginho all day long in my book.

João Felix at AMF has global superstar potential. Granted he would be only 19, 20, but if he takes off in EPL he rockets past Barkley and RLC.

Kante does beat out their other MFers, but it is not by near the distance it would be if he was back to old position. They have 4 decent MFers there besides Neves.

Wingers, if we lose Eden and CHO, its basically a draw, especially if Pulisic is a flop. Jota, Traore, Costa, and Cavaleiro are hardly shit and potentially better than a truly ageing Willian and Pedro. Felix can also play winger too, and secondary striker.

CF, especially if they add a decent 2nd striker and we do not have Higs is a big win for them. Jiminez has been great this year.

So, on paper, IF those stipulations were reality, it's far closer than one would think.

I was not freaked out when we lost to them. Probably the only 'upset' we had where I didn't go cray cray.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

So, on paper, IF those stipulations were reality, it's far closer than one would think.

Definitely not slagging them off cause they do have some very good players. They are doing great in the league and will be coming here full of themselves and looking for  a win.

But me being me I go into every game with the mind of we  are going to hammer them.

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Definitely not slagging them off cause they do have some very good players. They are doing great in the league and will be coming here full of themselves and looking for  a win.

But me being me I go into every game with the mind of we  are going to hammer them.

Yes! THIS YEAR. Obviously we are vastly superior. My entire comparison was based off ifs.

Next year ifs. Lolol.

48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Yes! THIS YEAR. Obviously we are vastly superior. My entire comparison was based off ifs.

Next year ifs. Lolol.

Those were some big ifs tho, we are not gonna sell Hazard without replacing him. Kante alone is worth as much as the better half of their squad. And they only got 19 players in their senior squad so far. For sure they are gonna run out of steam at some point. Give them EL and they would really struggle. How many teams have played for the european places in one season and struggled with relegation in the next. This league is so strong and the competition never sleeps. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Those were some big ifs tho, we are not gonna sell Hazard without replacing him. 

Unless he renews, that option is gone. We either sell him and CHO and cannot replace them for a year, or we keep and let them walk on a frees in summer 2020.

Same for Willian.

Those 3, Luiz walking thsi summer and will Higs be allowed to renew his loan are the 5 massive questions atm.

Plus do we recall some or all of Happy, Bats, Bakayoko, etc

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Unless he renews, that option is gone. We either sell him and CHO and cannot replace them for a year, or we keep and let them walk on a frees in summer 2020.

Same for Willian.

Those 3, Luiz walking thsi summer and will Higs be allowed to renew his loan are the 5 massive questions atm.

Plus do we recall some or all of Happy, Bats, Bakayoko, etc

you are right I only just noticed that the ban will be upheld during the appeal, which is quite rigged. Really makes me wonder why the board did so little business in january. We definitely have to make CHO and Hazard stay and let them walk in a year. Maybe we can offer them a huge pay rise to make them extend for one year  with the promise to let them go for a decent fee. The club really is run by amateurs

14 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

you are right I only just noticed that the ban will be upheld during the appeal, which is quite rigged. Really makes me wonder why the board did so little business in january. We definitely have to make CHO and Hazard stay and let them walk in a year. Maybe we can offer them a huge pay rise to make them extend for one year  with the promise to let them go for a decent fee. The club really is run by amateurs

Yep, and I figured you had not seen the nightmare news.

As soon as I saw it was Thomas Bodström who had the entire power in his hands, I knew we were fucked:middlefinger: