• Kovacic (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

How the FUCK did we lose 4 nil to them!!!

They are pure shit, save Wilson (who didnt even play) and Ake

Cause we were even worse.. We've lost 5 games and only 2 were to top sides really.. Spurs and Arsenal. Rest just them being good and us being poor poor. 

Saying that it is was a penalty to Cardiff and its not the end. 

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Well, you made it sound as if we should be extremely pleased that we scored 5 against Huddersfield...

Context! Lately we have been struggling badly at creating chances let alone scoring. The fear pre match would be Huddersfield would come here strangle the life out of the game and make it a serious struggle for us (which they did in this fixture last season), instead the opposite happened and we cut them open.

I repeat, crisis far from over, but it was still a good performance and a baby step in the right direction.

Just now, Tomo said:

Context! Lately we have been struggling badly at creating chances let alone scoring. The fear pre match would be Huddersfield would come here strangle the life out of the game and make it a serious struggle for us (which they did in this fixture last season), instead the opposite happened and we cut them open.

I repeat, crisis far from over, but it was still a good performance and a baby step in the right direction.

I'll be a jerk and say we scored 1 from the penalty spot, 1 from corner, 1 from outside the box which took a deflection and that leaves only 2 of the goals coming inside the box. Didn't like create a lot of chances, did we?

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

All I ask is 2 things

CHO and Emerson starting pretty much EVERY game

Pedro is washed up, Willian is worse, and Alonso is West Brom level

You may be asking for a while. Don't see why they don't play especially when the quality elsewhere has been questionable 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

You may be asking for a while. Don't see why they don't play especially when the quality elsewhere has been questionable 

Anyone that defends those 3 doesn't know football. Especially future-forward personnel management.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

All I ask is 2 things

CHO and Emerson starting pretty much EVERY game

Pedro is washed up, Willian is worse, and Alonso is West Brom level

Didn't you also abuse Azpi during the game? :carlo: 

I can feel my days here are numbered because I fucking hate Alonso and Willian, as people and players, They make me ashamed to be a Chels girl. Rotten to the core. Barca are pure divvy twats for wanting Wiilian, Same for Real with Alonso.

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Maybe Boltons level..

CHO did nothing today...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He needs and deserves mad starting minutes. Many problem is he is a natural LW, which is where Eden is, but Eden is gone in the summer.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I can feel my days here are numbered because I fucking hate Alonso and Willian, as people and players, They make me ashamed to be a Chels girl. Rotten to the core. Barca are pure divvy twats for wanting Wiilian, Same for Real with Alonso.

Relax girl 99% of members here don't like them. Although I noticed peeps on SB like Willian.  Why? 

Actually thought that Willian, other than his usual shite end product, was pretty good today. Was tracking back often and was okay going forward. 

I'm also going to once again praise Kepa which is strange after a game where he wasn't troubled, but the guy is ace most of the time with his distribution. Far beyond what Courtois is. He's been one of our best players this season.

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

Relax girl 99% of members here don't like them. Although I noticed peeps on SB like Willian.  Why? 

No clue, they are both shitty human beings and shitty players.

The years they were on title teams the rest of the club carried them. We could have flipped them for any one of ten other EPL players and still won.

I will NEVER forgive Willian for that Conte emoji slag-off and then being a pure BITCH and blaming his DAUGHTER. He can fuck right off.

POISON