• Hazard (sub)
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Can't blame Sarri for Cesc missing a penalty and Morata missing sitters yet again. Game should be 2-0

I can blame him for throwing hazard on instead of Moses when you just know hes gonna play Hazard 180 minutes next week for spurs and Toon. You just know he will. Its bad man management.

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Sarri isnt the answer.

Chill man. We have completley dominated the game and should be 2 or 3 up. It's not Sarris fault that Morata is a full time clown impersonating a footballer.

I think we've actually moved the ball around pretty well and certainly for the first half hour absolutely dominated them. We've had some clear chances too - penalty and Morata's header in particular.

We just cannot finish chances. I can remember in Conte's first season how clinical we were. I don't think we created any more chances than we do now, possibly even less so but we were ruthless when we got chances.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I can blame him for throwing hazard on instead of Moses when you just know hes gonna play Hazard 180 minutes next week for spurs and Toon. You just know he will. Its bad man management.

Moses is awful - he makes Morata look good.

I get your frustration- but dude seriously, it's this attitude of keep changing the manager which has led to this shit storm. We can't keep swapping managers - the players need to take the blame too.

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Oh that's true but Moses isn't the answer as well...He is beyond abysmal

Yep it would be like playing with 10 men. He's been out of the squad all season so you must wonder how off form he's anyways

Need to bring in Jorginho I am afraid