Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

whats your favorite Indiana Jones movie? i rewatched the trilogy a few days ago, i loved it since childhood, but for me the best one is Temple of Doom

this scene is so epic, one of the best in cinema history, no matter what anyone says :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/08/2016 at 8:21 PM, Chelsea Times said:

Sherlock TV Series Season 4 Episode 0,1

That is Awesome !! Really Good 

Where/How did you get that? And can you pass it to me? Thought season 4 started in early Jan 17??

Seen a couple lately. All torrents so some CAMs might be bit dodgy but eh! Cant complain for free.

Dr Strange

The Accountant

Jason Bourne

Jack Reacher

Suicide Squad

Mechanic Resurection

9 Lives

Dark City

Masterminds

TV Series Im following

Blacklist

Elementary

Blindspot

Timeless

Westworld

Lucifer

Gotham

Scorpion

Gold Rush

Edge of Alaska

Alaska the last frontier

• 2 months later...

Its that time of the year again when all the 'Screemers' are coming out bering sent out to all the Hollywood insiders to get a look at maybe Oscar nominated films.

Lets hope like some years the recipients name has bee removed from the films. Very embarrasing for them!

First couple in your friendly local torrent sites are

Fences

Patriots Day

Hidden Figures

Watched 2 good ones last night

Alone in Berlinn - Berlin, 1940. Working class couple Otto and Anna Quangel receive the news that their only son has lost his life in the battlefield and decide to resist the Nazi regime in their very own way. Soon the Gestapo is hunting "the threat".

The.Crash - Set in the future when the US economy is on the brink of yet another massive financial crisis, The Crash tells the story of a federally-indicted stock trader, who is secretly enlisted by the federal government to help thwart a cyber-attack aimed at the US stock markets and he gets a group of hackers etc together to stop the threat. But he starts wondering if what hes doing for the best of the economy?

Both get you thinking.

Another good screener out yesterday

Arrival http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2543164/

and great DVD that the bad Cam job has been out awhile but good film

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them           http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3183660/                                 

Not bad Cam job JUST came out of xXx Return of Xander Cage at your local friendly torrent site

Also Screeners out for A Monster Calls, LaLa Land and Hacksaw Ridge

BTW if you would like an invite to Torrentday private tracker site and you can maintain a 1:1 ratio I willl give you one.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched Passengers last night. It was OK.  Ending got my Mrs in tears but left me with questions like how dd they die and at what age? Did they have kids?  Did the kids live till the rest of the Passengers woke up??  Did the barman get extra staff for all the thirsty Passengers wanting to get pisssed when they woke up?

Doctor Strange was good. Nothing like what I thought it would be like tho. Thought it may have been like a dark Marvel film but Sherlock made it qiuite light and verging on camp at times.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Not many film watchers eh :)

IF you want a film to watch today cause theres nowt on then theres finally a really good torrent of The Justice League 2017. Theres a few about but all have a little problem here or there but try to get this one Justice League 2017.PROPER.720p.HC.HDRip.X264.AC3-MerryChristmasNoVipRequired Its almost perfect.Get it from your friendly local torrent site ;)

I've not done much since I've been home but pondering my naval fluff so caught up with TV series and films. Heres some::

Kingsman The Golden Circle - Great  but different to 1st one 8.5

Atomic Blonde - Never know who the fuck is working for who but you dont care cause you dont have feelings for any of the characters. 7

Detroit - what you expect but good 7

Shot Caller - good 7

Justice League (Telesync)

Thor Ragnaroc (CAM)

Hitmans Bodyguard - Liked i. Funny and with action 7

American Made - Updated Con Air 7

Baby Driver - liked this alot. QuiteTarantino ishhh 8.5

The Foreigner - Not as much fighting as normal Jackie chan film and Bronson has shite irih accent but OK 6

Now You See Me 2 - Not as good as first but still watchable 6.8

Passengers - Liked it - sad ending :'(

The House - Dont normally find a funny film but was ok - wasn't pissing myself but had a girly giggle in places. Probably stoned tho 6

American Assassin  same old same old storyline but not bad action 6

Get Out - Very good 8

Bullet Head - Liked it 7.5

John wick 2 - Liked 1 and just as good  7.5

Split - very good. Great to have conversations about with a group whilst stoned! 8

Hangman - Uttershite! Turned it off

A good TV series that I thought was going to be shite was Jean Claude Van Johnson. JCVD comes out of retirement as an aging hitman agent. He really hams it up and quite entertaining., IF the last clip is a preview of the next series then it looks pretty freaky. Give it a looksee.

I'll shut up now and go watch a film :P Love and Peace guys.

• 2 months later...
On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:42 PM, 11Drogba said:

Good Time and Wind River were really good crime/drama movies.

Haven't seen Good Time but concur about Wind River, excellent  - that shootout scene was proper visceral ! 

Detroit was good -Kathryn Bigelow keeping up the Hollyweird tradition of casting the most psychotic bastard in the film with an English actor :D

• 1 month later...
On 02/03/2018 at 3:42 PM, 11Drogba said:

Not come across Wind River before so just grabbed it to watch Ron

But watched a few lately

Black Panther - watched it stoned and started thinking we should have our 1st team all good black lads.Only need  2 transfers. Be excellent!

anyway

Avengers Infinity War

The Black Tower

Den Of Thieves

Three Billboards

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle

Pacific Rim 2

Got myself a nice little popcorn addiction! Dealers just down the road from me. And he delivers!!

On 02/03/2018 at 3:42 PM, 11Drogba said:

On 06/03/2018 at 7:43 PM, Fulham Broadway said:

Haven't seen Good Time but concur about Wind River, excellent  - that shootout scene was proper visceral ! 

Detroit was good -Kathryn Bigelow keeping up the Hollyweird tradition of casting the most psychotic bastard in the film with an English actor :D

Watched Wind River on your 2 recs and liked it so ta for that. Hes a good actor in those highly tensed charactors.

Watched some gooduns the last coule of nights.

Anon - great film tho script could use some work

Game Night - I  dont normally find comedy films funny in general but Lol'd a couple of times.

Cloud Atlas - I like deep films you can think about specially stoned lol

The Commuter - A must for Neeson fans

Myrder On The Orient Express - Would have been great if you hadn't seen the original and already knew whodunnit!

The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus - Could have been great if they got into the trippy bit deeper or made it darker instead if comedy like.

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 - I quite like all the characters in it apart from the chick.

The Titan - Great idea for a story but seeing the geezer fly was a step too far!

• 2 weeks later...

Watched a couple of good ones in the last week I would recommend.

Terminal - I'm sure the US market will love it being a Brit hitman flick  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4463816/

The only compiter games Ive ever played were a couple of the very early ones that were in the pubs mid 70s. Galaxiana,Astroids and Pacman. Where there was a repetetive movement you could learnif you played enough.

But this was nothing like them lol Ready Player One https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Game Night - good ending I thought. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2704998/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

All available from your friendly torrent site c6076c73e51511811c81e79d24683ae5.gif