Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Courvoisier

Oh yes!

My father in law gave me one of his bottles of  Erte no 2 a couple of years ago for my B'day. I never touched it till I came back from Goa this time and quaffed it in a sesh! He is an avid collector of single malts and Brandy. Used to drink  enough of it too till he got some liver probs about 10 years back so I got him into weed. Smoked his 1st vape at 69. Now he has some every night after dinner instead of a drink.

Also gave him and my mother in law some MDMA. LOVED IT!!

Wha says you can't teach an old dog mew tricks. Just need to keep an open mind

Jyst watched Mortal Engines. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1571234/

Another post apocalypse film but quite original with cities on wheels lol. Still had the nutter that wants to rule the world team of goodies and the hero love interests.

Just watched Robin Hood. Good version. Based VERY loosely on other Robin Hoods.https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4532826/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I like Taron Eragon (Kingsmen) He plays that same cheeky cockney character. Will Scarlet again is the smarmy git so least that stays the same. And sets it up nicely for Return of the Hood lol

On 28/01/2019 at 5:30 PM, Johnnyeye said:

Glass, i enjoyed it. Mcavoy stole the show

Love him! The different faces he does as well. Wasn't sure on the ending. I don't think but good film. 

Unbreakable was one of the first 12 films I brought.. Memories lol. 

26 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Love him! The different faces he does as well. Wasn't sure on the ending. I don't think but good film. 

Unbreakable was one of the first 12 films I brought.. Memories lol. 

I've not been to the pictures I guess in over 3 years.

I got so comfortable with the 50" amd the quality of torrents that I just haven't bothered.

Tho I do think some films do need to be seen at the flicks.

I do also very much like him. 1st film I saw him in was Atonement but saw him in some early TV series.

Not seen any CAM torrents of Glass yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Another couple of young (?) actors I like is Taron Egerton and Ansel Elgort.

Just saw this trailor for his latest

13 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Netflix's 'Velvet Buzzsaw' Is a Ludicrously Fun and Gory Art-World Satire

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/nation/velvet-buzzsaw-netflix-movie-review-jake-gyllenhaal

torrent

https://rarbg.to/torrent/ebqdzcu

Saw this was up a couple days back but didn't check it out.

But it looks strange - me likes strange!

And looks like a horror story for adults.

I'm not normally one for the normal blood fest horror as the first 5 minutes tellls you everyting and they are all the same.

But the strange ones don;t come around that often.Have hust grabbed it

Also grabbed the House That Jack Built  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4003440/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Flightplan  (saw about 1/2 of it the other night but my electric ran out and I didn't get back to it) I need to know what happened to the kid. Has to be one of the flight staff me thinks.

And got The Great Wall for some action - Matt Damon - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2034800/

9 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Lion... Still gets me.. Happy but not happy ending. The whole journey and everything else though. Read his book as well

i hadn't heard of this movie before this so I had to look it up.Looks interesting/ Hope its a feel good ending!!

After reading up on Mz @Vesper limk to Velvet Buzzsaw I've now grabbed it. I'm not normally a lover of the normal trypes of horror but looks more like a suspense type and they to me are a lot more difficult to make.

I also grabbed Suspiria  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034415/

Seems to me that the peeps who saw the original version really don't like it but newcommers do. So as I haven't seen the original lets hope. I also hope its not one of those that think loads of blood makes a film scarey!

A couple of hopeful blockbusters upcoming that look good

Must say the costumes in this don't look up to much! Just take a butchers at Will Smiths Genie garb.

It seems to me that Disney are searching for the next goose that lays golden eggs comme le Harry Potter. And this one to me looks like they just might have found it. Theres something like 10 books in the series so you can bet that Disney wants to get this right. ORRR Will it turn into a Golden Comas??? Looks promising tho.

Men in Black International

I think if you want a good action shoot em up you can't beat John Wick!! The 1st 2 were crackers so if this leads on from the 2nd it has every main hitman in the world on Johns arse!!

Have just started to make a site header for this on the place I use for Torrents. A DC movie with a cast of different type super heroes

This one looks good n unusual

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Loved Get Out so hopefully Us is just as good. 

Looks like it will be really good.

Not your normal kinda blood and guts type horror that theres too many of.

I hadn't come across Get Out before.. But trailor looks great so I grabbed it. thanks. This is why I like threads like this as it opens your mind to music,TV,Movies that you might not know.

That Danial Kaluuya must have a good agent as he is getting parts in good things. Only thing I don't like about him is he uses the same expressions with his eyes a lot/ Like somebody told him once that his eyes were very demonstrative so he uses them to the extreme. If you understand lol

It's that time of the year when I watch Academy Awards nominees. Usually they are all out by now on torrents ^_^

Speaking of best picture nominated movies for this year I'm planning to watch them all except Black Panther.  Super heroes and SF movies are just not my cup of tea. I can't even watch them. For me highest grossing films are the worst. 

Last night I watched first one. 

Blackkklansman by Spike Lee. 

He's always been amazing director and didn't disappointed this time either. It's actually amazing that this is his first best picture nomination. 

Movie is frightening, touching but also have fun parts. 

8.5/10

On 2/5/2019 at 8:44 PM, NikkiCFC said:

Blackkklansman by Spike Lee. 

Yes mate I liked it too.

I don't mind an odd Super Hero film once in awhile. Something your mind can switch off to for a bit with no great expectations.

All the screemers are about finished now aren't they?

@Laylabelle  Just watched Get Out - Liked it. Kinda knew what was going on as soon as the parents said about the annual meeting happening the next day and his girlfriend played dumb. Would love to find out how he talked himself out of that one when the authorities eventually found all the bodies! He would def be looking at the electric chair as a mass murderer!

Always seems to be questions that need answers in good films.

Think I shall now open another bottle of the red stuff, turn the vape to high, get some microwave popcorn and watch Overlord. Looks like a zombie/sci-fi version of the end of WW2. Didn't know the Nazis had that ability but nothing surprises me anymore!

Watched Destroyer last night which is part of the screener season https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7137380/

All the write ups I had seen say is Nicole Kidmans best work!

All she's dome that I can see is left off all her smack, got some shadey looking wig and talks like she smokes as much as Sarri does! She looks like she could give the crack whores under Brixton rail bridge a run for their money!

But apart from a 1000 yard stare. a bad case of BO and a worse case of halitosis and the make up dept not needing to do owt she didn't need to do much.

Crap ending that I didn't understand.