Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

1 minute ago, manpe said:

TorrentLeech is also good, I might have some invites if anybody's interested. I struggle to maintain respectable ul/dl ratio on TorrentDay, nobody wants my seed :( But I think the period for how long something's been seeded also counts, even if no one's downloaded from it?

Think its only 3 days mate. I seed forever and hve loads that haven't been touched in over 6 months. I normally get rid of them after 4 months tho

If you dont seed one you can always give some upload points. I normally keep a 13 ratio so dont have that problem

3 hours ago, manpe said:

TorrentLeech is also good, I might have some invites if anybody's interested. I struggle to maintain respectable ul/dl ratio on TorrentDay, nobody wants my seed :( But I think the period for how long something's been seeded also counts, even if no one's downloaded from it?

For public torrents the best search site is https://www.torrents.me - you can search all public torrent sites easily without having to go to each website separately.

A lot of it also depends on your internet speed.  If your upload speed isn't that good, or people can't get a good connection fro you, you won't really be seeding much.  I used to use a site that had ratio limits and I had to use port forwarding to even get a trickle going out sometimes.

@Unionjack I forgot about UK ISPs blocking certain sites.  It's funny, what exactly do they think we're doing with unlimited data?

30 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

A lot of it also depends on your internet speed.  If your upload speed isn't that good, or people can't get a good connection fro you, you won't really be seeding much.  I used to use a site that had ratio limits and I had to use port forwarding to even get a trickle going out sometimes.

@Unionjack I forgot about UK ISPs blocking certain sites.  It's funny, what exactly do they think we're doing with unlimited data?

Amazes me this day and age with all the technology available that all countries don't have the same speeds available.

Wile on travels I could only get online at internet cafes which charge quite expensive for the country I was in. But as it is a very uptodate country technology wise and in other ways I would have thought it in their best interest to make it more widely available.

I forgot about UK ISPs blocking certain sites.  It's funny, what exactly do they think we're doing with unlimited data?

All about the money mate!

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

My speeds are fine :P It's because I mostly download unpopular stuff that has seeders but no downloaders, I am just another one who seeds to the odd guy once a blue moon.

6 hours ago, manpe said:

My speeds are fine :P It's because I mostly download unpopular stuff that has seeders but no downloaders, I am just another one who seeds to the odd guy once a blue moon.

I'm the king of divers DLs mate. I am often the only one seeding some things. But going to start capping at 2 months as my DL folder is cluttered and massive!

Like I say tho mate on TD you either seed till 1 ratio or 3 days so even if not grabbed you're OK. Same with freeleach.

This test will  predict which of the 18 films listed below is your favourite. Don't ask me how, but it really works!

I know you lot so Don't Bloomin Cheat and look at the film list till you have done the maths!

Go for it :

Pick a number from 1-9.

Multiply by 3.

Add 3.

Multiply by 3 again.

Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favourite film in the list of 18 films below.

Film List:

1. The Usual Suspects
2. Se7en
3. The Godfather
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
7. Harry Potter
8. Apocalypse Now
9. The Joy of Gay Anal Fisting
10. The Matrix
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shawshank Redemption
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Batman
15. Resevoir Dogs
16. Home Alone
17. Lord Of The Rings
18. Pulp Fiction

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This test will  predict which of the 18 films listed below is your favourite. Don't ask me how, but it really works!

I know you lot so Don't Bloomin Cheat and look at the film list till you have done the maths!

Go for it :

Pick a number from 1-9.

Multiply by 3.

Add 3.

Multiply by 3 again.

Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favourite film in the list of 18 films below.

Film List:

1. The Usual Suspects
2. Se7en
3. The Godfather
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
7. Harry Potter
8. Apocalypse Now
9. The Joy of Gay Anal Fisting
10. The Matrix
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shawshank Redemption
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Batman
15. Resevoir Dogs
16. Home Alone
17. Lord Of The Rings
18. Pulp Fiction

Incredible.  Completely nailed it.

The Little Drummer Girl
The Little Drummer Girl is a British-American television series based on the novel of the same name by John le Carré and first aired on BBC One in the United Kingdom on 28 October 2018 and in the United States during November 2018. 

Directed by Park Chan-wook, the superb South Korean director (Joint Security Area (2000), Thirst (2009), The Handmaiden (2016) and what has become known as The Vengeance Trilogy, consisting of Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance (2002), Oldboy (2003) and Lady Vengeance). Also Stoker (2013) and Snowpiercer (2013). All those films are great, especially Oldboy and The Handmaiden. 

Great 6 part spy show.

5d932bb5ad2f5544126bcb2def13f61c.png

https://rarbg.to/torrent/io6kujn

f1e57e48ecbb567b20f82f6271d1bead.png

The other day i watched the reconstruction film of the Natascha Kampusch abduction in Austria and it was horrendous. The man that snatched her saw her smiling in a cafe so spent the best part of a year building an underground annex to hold her in.

She eventually escaped due to him accidentally leaving the gate open but if not for that she would probably still be under his control today which begs the awful question, how many people are currently trapped in a similar situation?

12 minutes ago, Tomo said:

The other day i watched the reconstruction film of the Natascha Kampusch abduction in Austria and it was horrendous. The man that snatched her saw her smiling in a cafe so spent the best part of a year building an underground annex to hold her in.

She eventually escaped due to him accidentally leaving the gate open but if not for that she would probably still be under his control today which begs the awful question, how many people are currently trapped in a similar situation?

This one? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1667355/

I once was quite fascinated by cases like this, and there have been A LOT. And there are many more still happening today and in the future unfortunately. One of the sickest, if not the sickest, is this Fritzl case. Imprisoned his daughter for 24 fucking years! Had 7 children with her too, 3 stayed captive, 3 he raised with his wife and 1 died. Sick sick fuck...

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

This one? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1667355/

I once was quite fascinated by cases like this, and there have been A LOT. And there are many more still happening today and in the future unfortunately. One of the sickest, if not the sickest, is this Fritzl case. Imprisoned his daughter for 24 fucking years! Had 7 children with her too, 3 stayed captive, 3 he raised with his wife and 1 died. Sick sick fuck...

Yep that's the one, there's another i was going to watch about the three girls abducted in Cleveland but couldn't find it on Netflix, saw the documentary and he went to the girls candle lit ceremonys and even spoke in tribute:rant:

Something (the real) Natascha said in an interview really struck me which was how we are all susceptible to losing control in a similar way in an instence.

27 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Yep that's the one, there's another i was going to watch about the three girls abducted in Cleveland but couldn't find it on Netflix, saw the documentary and he went to the girls candle lit ceremonys and even spoke in tribute:rant:

Something (the real) Natascha said in an interview really struck me which was how we are all susceptible to losing control in a similar way in an instence.

Some names would be nice...