• Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

On the other hand it's great that single isolated racism cases like this get such scrutiny, isn't it? Judging by the stories from people who were there "back in the day", there's been quite some progress on this issue.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:01 PM, manpe said:

sOn the other hand it's great that single isolated racism cases like this get such scrutiny, isn't it? Judging by the stories from people who were there "back in the day", there's been quite some progress on this issue.

Well said.

I've often described myself as a world class pessimist when it comes to my football team, or teams now since I'm a big fan of Chelsea Women too these days, but for humanity as a whole I'm an optimist. There are big wrong turns all over the place and so much wrong doing it can't help but make you angry, yet when you see where we are, vs where we were, there has been progress. Progress gives us hope.

I know it's the Mail.... But the fact they've printed so many details!!! They're part of the problem which sterling mentioned and now they've gone down the look at how good we're being route.  Fair enough name him if guilty but don't show his house and that!!! 

44 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I know it's the Mail.... But the fact they've printed so many details!!! They're part of the problem which sterling mentioned and now they've gone down the look at how good we're being route.  Fair enough name him if guilty but don't show his house and that!!! 

His address, wife, kids etc all printed and he hasn't been found guilty of anything.

I googled the 'chief reporter' Ipswich fan who hates Chelsea

40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

His address, wife, kids etc all printed and he hasn't been found guilty of anything.

I googled the 'chief reporter' Ipswich fan who hates Chelsea

Surprised they didn't mention how much his house is worth. It's insane there is no need! And even if is found guilty there's still no need to name his house and family. Its a seperate thing

23 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Surprised they didn't mention how much his house is worth. It's insane there is no need! And even if is found guilty there's still no need to name his house and family. Its a seperate thing

They did. Its worth £500 000 apparently. Didn't mention the décor or whether the boiler needed replacing.

They are the lowest of the low- articles every day inviting racism, a video of a thug smashing his takeaway into a homeless persons face filmed by his mates-then at the end the Daily Mail flashes up ''We Pay Cash for Videos''. Incitement in my book.

36 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

They did. Its worth £500 000 apparently. Didn't mention the décor or whether the boiler needed replacing.

They are the lowest of the low- articles every day inviting racism, a video of a thug smashing his takeaway into a homeless persons face filmed by his mates-then at the end the Daily Mail flashes up ''We Pay Cash for Videos''. Incitement in my book.

I'm sure that's next to come... 

Theve done articles now on his face screwed up in anger along with others blahhh. Except he's not the only fan to get a bit like that! Every club! Yet cause of this incident its blown that up as well. Plus you've had for years!!! Wrongly or rightly people get wound up but not like its a new thing. 

Yep!!! Utter trash. Does make you despair a lot. 

Half the time they fail to check the facts. Would love for them to go same way as News of the world and just close!