• Moses (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Kante (sub)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard, Kante, Jorginho, Pedro, Azpilicueta and Rudiger should be rested

Sarri has been slowly giving chances to fringe players. Last cup game against Liverpool he finally gave chance to Ruben. Maybe now it's finally time to give a chance to Hudson-Odoi?

Odoi-Morata-Willian

Loftus-Fabregas-Kovacic

Emerson-Christensen-Cahill-Zappacosta

Our main Problem is that we play without a striker and our Lt and RT backs are so bad players. they are poor offensively and recently defensively too. Sarri's ball require 2 fast and good rt and lf backs. It s a very big surprise that people here consider Azpi and Alonso world class players, they do not deserve to play even in our neighborhood  team. 

9 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

Hazard, Kante, Jorginho, Pedro, Azpilicueta and Rudiger should be rested

Sarri has been slowly giving chances to fringe players. Last cup game against Liverpool he finally gave chance to Ruben. Maybe now it's finally time to give a chance to Hudson-Odoi?

Odoi-Morata-Willian

Loftus-Fabregas-Kovacic

Emerson-Christensen-Cahill-Zappacosta

RLC was injured against Liverpool. He was not in the squad. He played, however in our last Europa game. Really, we should be taking advantage of fact we are in Europa. We have two wins out of two and should win this even with a very much rotated team. The Burnley game is a lot more important. I hope CHO is fit but judging by Sarri's comments, may miss out but we need to try and rest as much players for Thursday who will be playing Sunday. When we get to latter stages of competition is when we will need our more important players.

10 hours ago, shwan ibrahim said:

Our main Problem is that we play without a striker and our Lt and RT backs are so bad players. they are poor offensively and recently defensively too. Sarri's ball require 2 fast and good rt and lf backs. It s a very big surprise that people here consider Azpi and Alonso world class players, they do not deserve to play even in our neighborhood  team. 

I find that extremely disrespectful to Azpilicueta. People always talk about how criminal its been for hazard to play for so long under defensive minded managers but Azpi should have similar gripes having spent his whole career being shunted across the entire Chelsea back 4/5, yet has been consistently our best and most reliable defender during this time and an absolute model professional who has given their all for this football club.

the lineup I would like to see

GK Caballero (he needs to stay a wee bit sharp, due to nightmare possibility Kepa goes down)

CB Andreas Christensen (please, please, I so so hope he doesn't have any more major cock-ups)

CB Gary Cahill (Ampadu is injured)

RB Victor Moses (he is shit as a winger and Zappacosta is shit as a RB, so lets give him a go at old position, then we can switch at H/T if Moses is also shit as a trad RB now too, which he probably is)

LB Emerson (simply becuase there is no other option really, Alonso already looks like a spent force, so give him rest, I am more convinced every day Emerson is perma wrecked from the Roma injury, almost to same level of certainty that I am convinced that Zouma is DONE in terms of any chance he will be a s good as he was before his injury)

DH DMF Cesc Fàbregas (he actually has surprised me when he has filed in at this exact position)

CMF Drinkwater (make the fucker work a bit for his free ride £6.2m a year!)

AMF RLC (time for him to step the fuck up!!!)

RW Barkley (let's see what he can do here, I think he can bench Willian as a RWer, especially when Pedro is injured)

LW CHO (I swear to fucking god if Sarri doesnt play him in this game I am going to start to turn on him, I really mean it, as CHO may bolt on a free in 2020 if we fuck him over)

CF my gran, as she is better at hold-up play than Morata and falls over less (oki joking, sort of, so let's go with Morata over Giroud, just so Morata, on outside shot, has a shot at a huge game and gains some level of confidence back)

There have been conflicting reports on Hudson-Odoi health? Does anyone know whats going on? I thought he was out for a week weeks, then i heard only a couple of days. IF he is healthy he needs to play in this game.

Willy

Zappa Cahill AC Emerson

Fab

RLC        Barkley

Pedro                CHO

Morata

19 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Another strong line up for no real reason. Hope a front three of Giroud, Pedro & Willian can get the job done within 45 mins.

CHO might get some game time that way

Just shows how good and strong the squad is overall. That's, apart from Giroud, Kovacic, Kepa and Pedro, our second XI.

Shame about Pedro starting though, I was really hoping to see Hudson-Odoi.

Just shows how good and strong the squad is overall. That's, apart from Giroud, Kovacic, Kepa and Pedro, our second XI.
Shame about Pedro starting though, I was really hoping to see Hudson-Odoi.
We are effectively playing our strongest available front three. That shouldn't be the case in the EL group stages

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Probably doesn't help we've been kinda meh so far.. Guess one way to look at it is sooner get job done. Sooner can rest players? 

Just hope it pays off... 

What do you mean kinda meh? Unbeaten this season, two points off the top in the league, playing good football and improving nearly every week. It's been far better start to the season than most of us could have even dreamed for. Our problem is that there is no qualified goal scorer in this team, otherwise we would have easily beaten United and West Ham as well IMO