• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Bulka (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Piazon (sub)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(First Post in years, how is everyone doing?)

We look good. Jorginho, Hudson odoi etc are really promising

But morata and our keeper situation is concerning.

At this point I'd rather we played the kid upfront and let him run in behind.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Fuck me Morata is horrific. If this doesn't set all the alarm bells ringing in Sarris head, then we are truly fucked.

Imagine going from Higuain and Mertens scoring for fun, to this.

Still cant finish to save our lives. Morata with a torrid treble miss. Othet than that great half. Completely bullied them and defended superbly. I hope we put them.to bed in the 2nd but i am sure we will co cede instead. Does not matter tho its only preseason

Abd who tf lets Morata take pens

Premier Sports commentators are literally gobsmacked by Hudson-Odoi. They can't believe how brilliant he has been. They have been raving about him all half and rightly so. Has been on another level. Although Sarri has trusted him this pre-season which is credit to him, even he probably did not realise Hudson-Odoi was this good.

2 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

For whom would you say?

Could Hazard play as a striker in this system?? If not he will have to go on the right. How can you leave CHO out now??

Just now, chelseawise said:

CHO is Amazing, he is close to Mbape level already. He has to bein starting line up at Huddersfield.

This is why I found it interesting when the pre-game graphic had him lining up on the right vs. Inter. Interesting because, as I said on Sunday, it suggested that Sarri was looking at a way to get both Eden and  Calum into the line up. Turned out the TV company had it wrong. Perhaps the boss will look at it in the Lyon game.

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Could Hazard play as a striker in this system?? If not he will have to go on the right. How can you leave CHO out now??

If Dries fucking Mertens can do it... i have no doubt Hazard can. 

8 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I love the bloke as much as we all do but, while he is a great defensive RB, he is not out of the very top drawer as an all round full back. That RCB role in a three suited him to a tee. 

Also from a defensive standpoint he is quite reactive, i think this system would benefit from a RB that would be more aggressive to stop the runner instead of him mostly backpedaling. 

Beside the striker situation, the FB situation is a worry. 

We know that most likely Morata will be start from the bench next season, so not worry too much as we have Giroud as the first choice already. Well obviously another new striker are very much welcome though, then we could sell Morata. Prefer to have 3 rather than risky only 2 in the front.

Odoi is shining gold.

I am saying it again we will not challenge for the title if we go with morata as our main striker....Clinical finishing is incredibly important for title winning teams.We have to address the striker issue as soon as possible

3 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Cech in goal for us, even at his age, is FAR better than Caballero (who is also older), although I guess we will have Courtois at thsi point and lose him on a free next summer.

Still the club made the right decision to ditch Cech for Tibo. No one could have known he wohld turn out such a braindead babbler.and cech has his fair share of errors too. Apart from that we have ourselves to blame for not signing Leno ourselves whonis better than both cech and willy