• Bulka (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Piazon (sub)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, I don't think he's some top class fullback or anything but at least he's got pace and athleticism. He can theoretically be counted on to stay in front of his attacker. Alonso is a liability to just do that.

I guess both Conte and Sarri feel his qualities going forward outweigh his massive weakness defending.

Even his quality going forward is shit...he slows down attacks....takes ages to make decision... His decision making is horrendous... Against better opposition he is going to get found out big time...I can't think of any of his strength that will be crucial in sarri system.  

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

Man, Hudson-Odoi looks so sharp already. So excited about him. Barring any injury, he should be starting Sunday. Good start!

Finally good to see someone from the academy playing to standards of making into the starting 11

33 minutes ago, Footballover said:

I actually don't remember when Alonso was at fault for us conceding a goal, could someone refresh my memory so I would be able to understand why one of the best left backs in the EPL is constantly getting bashed here? 

Has his flaws, still is part of last season's team of the year and still is one of the most reliable players we have. He will be a starter and a deserved one at that. 

He gets bashed because he is not a proper back 4 fullback. He is great as wingback, but wingback is not an option with Sarriball.