• Bulka (sub)
    • Bakayoko (sub)
    • Piazon (sub)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

3-1 Arsenal, is my prediction.  Their key players have been there for the whole training camp.  They're further along than we are.  We don't have our best players back yet, let alone practicing.  Morata had to leave to be with his newborns.  

He traveled with the squad to Dublin.

Think if Barkley starts his 3rd straight game in that advanced midfield role today then surely he's Sarri's chosen man there to start the PL season. Especially if he performs well against Arsenal who will have there first choice midfielders, yes?

Not sure. I would think so, but I think it's very possible when Kante comes back that fabregas moves further forward. Although if that were the idea, it would make sense to go ahead and play fab there so he could get used to it.

I'll be interested to see. Excited about Barkley this season.

2 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

Dp u have premier sports on sky?

No mate, that's only available in Ireland

I do have a multi satellite system tho:D i can get it on a Portuguese channel or Polish or FTA on German TV don't speak none of the languages tho lol

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Alonslow is Sarri's first choice LB.... This is a problem. He will be crucified in the EPL against any fast player

Yeah, it's really worrying. Sarri doesn't seem to fancy Emerson. Alonso in a back 4 is so fucking risky. Something we may see on display today.

1 minute ago, RoyalBlues said:

Think it will be boring 0-0 now

Not a chance. Aubameyang just needs to be consistently running in behind through Alonso's flank, Ozil will eventually find put him through on goal.

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Yeah, it's really worrying. Sarri doesn't seem to fancy Emerson. Alonso in a back 4 is so fucking risky. Something we may see on display today.

I think coaches are impressed with his shooting technique and freekicks and think he's a great technical player that should start.

Just now, kellzfresh said:

Not a chance. Aubameyang just needs to be consistently running in behind through Alonso's flank, Ozil will eventually find put him through on goal.

And Willy will save all. MOM. 0-0

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

My concern with Sarri is how well he will adapt to Premier League. Alonso as a left back could have been fine in Serie A but in higher tempo PL with lots of pacey wingers yes it is quite risky like you said.