Jorginho

Unionjack

6 hours ago, mccg said:

Pep Guardiola fires dig at Jorginho months on from the midfielder rejecting Man City for Chelsea

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/pep-guardiola-fires-dig-jorginho-15738551

The new Arsene voyeur !

Is that even a dig at Jorginho? :doh: 

7 hours ago, mccg said:

Pep Guardiola fires dig at Jorginho months on from the midfielder rejecting Man City for Chelsea

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/players/pep-guardiola-fires-dig-jorginho-15738551

The new Arsene voyeur !

It's something that has happened again with de Jong, who will join Barcelona from Ajax in the summer in a massive £65million deal, with reports suggesting that the 21-year-old will earn himself £300k per week at the Nou Camp.

NO WONDER HE TURNED DOWN PSG's £200K/wk

holy shit

300K is what we have on table for Eden!!!

Decent(for his standards) in the first half. Soon as he was figured out though it was over. Sarri seems to base his formation around a luxury player, and I am sure Jorginho would be fantastic at city. stick him next to a De Bruyne or Silva who can dictate play and just let him pass sideways? Fine. 

Make him the heart of the team though? Not a chance.

It's not that Brits "don't get Jorginho;" that's complete wrong. That's just like the stupid argument that "fans/Brits don't get Mikel." FFS, every intelligent footy fan can see the value of a player like Makelele, or Xabi Alonso/Mascherano, etc. I would say that Mikel was never top quality and Jorginho is dubious at this point because we do not know how good players within the squad can be due to our forward line problems and Sarri's inability to change things up.

Chelsea have a player that cannot defend for shit while also having a completely impotent attack and two CBs who CAN pass forward and dribble  --also while having two fullbacks that are only somewhat good, but can't do much given the problems with the forward line and poor interplay from MF to FW line.

[emoji634] Maurizio Sarri locked himself in the dressing room with his@ChelseaFC players after the 4-0 loss to @AFCBournemouth.

[emoji15] He kicked his coaches out of the dressing room including Gianfranco Zola.

[emoji354] He was in there with his players for almost an hour.

[emoji404] @MichelleOwen7 https://t.co/RkaYva0Jgn

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

emoji634.png Maurizio Sarri locked himself in the dressing room with his@ChelseaFC players after the 4-0 loss to @AFCBournemouth.

emoji15.png He kicked his coaches out of the dressing room including Gianfranco Zola.

emoji354.png He was in there with his players for almost an hour.

emoji404.png @MichelleOwen7 https://t.co/RkaYva0Jgn

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Would love to have been a fly on the wall in that meeting!

All the players dancing to music saying whats the problem? And Eden saying I thought I played well!!

22 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Would love to have been a fly on the wall in that meeting!

All the players dancing to music saying whats the problem? And Eden saying I thought I played well!!

i would have called Didier, Lamps, Terry, A. Cole, Joe Cole, Essien, Ballack, Makelele, Mikel, etc, and given this current lot a hiding, they are an embarrassment to Chelsea Football Club. Cheers mate

5 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

i would have called Didier, Lamps, Terry, A. Cole, Joe Cole, Essien, Ballack, Makelele, Mikel, etc, and given this current lot a hiding, they are an embarrassment to Chelsea Football Club. Cheers mate

Can see it now.

The team wdancing into the dressing room at full time slapping each others arses saying good game, you played well.

And the old guard there with rounders bats and tubs of Vaseline ready to make them cry!

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Can see it now.

The team wdancing into the dressing room at full time slapping each others arses saying good game, you played well.

And the old guard there with rounders bats and tubs of Vaseline ready to make them cry!

or something like this, to teach them bastards

7 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

mate i must confess, watching this video put a smile on my face :) exactly the kind of therapy these primadonnas need.

I hope they watch it.

And I hope Sarri told them some home truthes.

I know he isn't blameless in some points but you can only do certain things then it down to the players.

I was having Messages with one of the members early on and we just hit the upright. And I said to him it looks like we have this sorted! How wrong was I !!!

IF we had scored that then HOPEFULLY our moods would have stayed strong.

We lack any ability to dig deep and fight for our lives. TO A PLAYER!!

This is no kneejerk reaction but I would honestly exchange 90% of them.

6 minutes ago, mccg said:

Jorginho With 3, Rudiger Gets 4 | Chelsea Players Rated In Their Shambolic Loss Vs Bournemouth

https://the4thofficial.net/2019/01/jorginho-with-3-rudiger-gets-4-chelsea-players-rated-in-their-shambolic-loss-vs-bournemouth/

i would give them 0, the lot of them.