• Giroud
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating Swansea would also give some hope to WBA who host Tottenham next week. I am not getting my hopes high because we still need a lot to to happen for us to finish in the top 4 and I hate us for screwing up this season, but still, it is Tottenham and Liverpool. Go for it and try it.

How do you feel about Cahill looking to have officially taken his spot back from christensen?
Conte probably won't be here next season, so it's just for the last few games. Christensen had made countless mistakes prior to being dropped.

However, we all know Cahill is a ticking time bomb.

14 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Substitutes v Swansea - Christensen, Zappacosta, Barkley, Pedro, Willian, Morata

Dont look bad but I'd like AC in instead of Cahil. But I hope this gives Cescy some more time and space he needs. MAYBE Barkley will get some time if we get a lead in 2nd half?

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Nice tidy finish by Cesc. Hazard is back to his best I see.

Eden goes over too easy for my liking.

He started last season like he had been doing weights in the gym and he wasm't getting pushed about like he has this season.