• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Palmieri (sub)
    • Morata (sub)

3 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

My over/under was 25% possession for the City game and Barca game at Camp Nou. I was like 4% far off.

DXdn_-SWkAEKmdR.jpg

We know we won't have many possession against Guardiola team but we don't look like scoring at all. Why not bring Giroud earlier and play route one football. At least it will create chaos on City backline 

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only excuse for this shit kind of football are results. 

And we have no results at all. 

I was defending Conte alot, but if he plans on playing defensive for 90min and hope we score in one of 3(!) attacks we can manage per game, he needs to be gone. 

He shipped Costa out singlehandely and now doesnt even play Morata or Giroud. Get the fuck out with such tactics.

I get it we play defensive. I also get it we dont have quality players on bench. 

BUT defending after 1:0 down, not playing striker and negative approach as whole is just not acceptable. 

If we fought and lost, I would applaud the team. But this coward approach is doing us no favours. 

Absolutely pathetic, spineless performance. I expected to lose but lose with fucking dignity and the scoreline does not reflect the dominance. Embarrassing! Just imagine what is going through Hazard's mind, having to play in this set up. Pathetic! Not even a single shot on target. Listening to Redknapp's words about this performance and he described it as anti-football. It literally was. No effort put in and our travelling fans should be given a full refund for watching that pile of shit. Words can't describe how embarrassed I am by this team's performance. Shocking. How can you have Hazard as the CF when there was no clear counter attacking plan. Giroud should have started since all we did was hoof it up and he is the only one capable of holding the ball up. We need a huge reaction against Palace next week after this shambles. Words can't describe how I feel after watching that shit.

1 minute ago, communicate said:

We know we won't have many possession against Guardiola team but we don't look like scoring at all. Why not bring Giroud earlier and play route one football. At least it will create chaos on City backline 

ZERO shots on target for 1st time since 2001 in a PL game. I hope you like that one. 

4 minutes ago, Starman60 said:

Hull aren't relegation fodder......They're even worse than that as they're not even in the Premiership

Christ! Are you seriously gonna be picky about that? So what if they aren't in the Premier League? They're still struggling near the bottom in the Championship!

Clubs like United, Spuds, and Liverpool can have plenty to look forward to despite coming well short of a title challenge. All 3 are building exciting projects and are going in the right direction.

We have nothing, nothing to be excited about in the immediete future. 

9 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

ZERO shots on target for 1st time since 2001 in a PL game. I hope you like that one. 

Not surprised with that stats either. Even after we are down, we don't press high and take more risk. I want Conte to bring Morata for Moses and play 4231. But it was super late, I don't know what was the thinking behind it

Just now, communicate said:

Not surprised with that stats either. Even after we are down, we don't press high and take more risk. I want Conte to bring Morata for Moses and play 4231. But it was super late, I don't know what was the thinking behind it

Damage limitation. Conte will fit in well at clubs the level of Stoke City not Chelsea. No wonder his Juve side struggled in the Champions league against "football" playing teams. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Christ! Are you seriously gonna be picky about that? So what if they aren't in the Premier League? They're still struggling near the bottom in the Championship!

Exactly the point Jason. 3 wins against shit teams, thats all I'm saying.........No offence intended mate. I'm just as frustrated as you.

This was a pathetic performance ... Everyone has to be blamed for this situation .. the players, the Manager & the backroom staff and the board. There was no spine in our performance, no urgency, no determination. City only had 2 days to prepare and they looked more lively on the field and we with 7 days were out on holiday. 

All the stakeholders of this club needs to come together and sort this mess out. Draw a road map, come to an understanding with the manager, understand the flaws, whatever because sacking Conte wouldnt be a solution. 

Losing to the best team only 1-0 (twice in the season) is decent for Conte. Not trashed, that will be in his CV. He does not care about the travelling fans and all the fans watching such a toothless performance.